• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for roleplay partners [Ignore Prefix]

Aukanai

crazy = genius

Aukanai's Search                    

Hey there, if you're reading this, then you must be interested in checking out my plots or roleplaying with me,right? 

Cool, but there's a few things to know first.

Rules     

• Decent spelling and grammer
  • Typos are fine, text talk is not.
  • A paragraph or more per post
  • One reply at least every two days
  • No damsels in distress.
  • No godmobbing, or mary sues
  • Please, follow the plot.
  • Don't move the roleplay too fast T.T
  • Will do any pairing; M/M,M/F,F/F
  • No anthros or furries.
  • Patience C:

Things I love     

• Fantasy and action
  • Talking to my roleplay partner 
  • Developed characters [OC's only]
  • Plot twists
  • Developed plots with purpose
  • Drama, Suspense, Adventure
  • Character shenanigans C:
  • Vampires..just vampires
  • I like light romance
  • Multiple characters
  • I'm also here to make friends, so heeey
  • I love drawing other people's characters

Fandoms I'm willing to use for plots [OCs only]

• Golden Compass
  • Shingeki no Bahamut:Genesis
  • Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist
  • D.Gray Man
  • Fruits Basket
  • Myraid Colours Phantom World.
  • Skip Beat
  • Absolute Boyfriend
  • Mei-Chan no Shitsuji
  • Fate Stay Night
  • Kamisama Kiss
  • Inu x Boku
  • Black Bird
  • Demon Road

Pairings [Some plots]     

• College Student x Secret Agent 

Partner in Crime x Partner in Crime 

• Escaped Hostage x Criminal Fugitive 

• Hitman x Target

• Princess x Knight

• Hitman x Love Interest

• Princess x Guard

Mentor x Apprentice

• Soldier x villager

• Queen x Guard

• Victim/Target x Guard

• Blogger x Girlfriend/Boyfriend

• Sorcerer x Human

• Vampire x Human

• Vampire x Vampire

• Vampire x Contractor 

• Demon x Contractor

• Tengu x Human

• Shapeshifter x Human

PLOTS                              

Hit the Gas

Muse A and Muse B are long time partners working for an organisation who is trying to save the world from an opposing company. In these times, miracles started appeared, these superhumans that could help them fight. Only problem, the evil company has been recruiting them as well. How well will Muse A and Muse B recruit these superhumans and save the world? It doesn't take long for them to recruit Muse C and Muse D, who don't entirely know how to control their super powers.

Wouldn't Say I'm Undercover

"Sit down, shut up and hold on. You're in more danger then you think."

She was just a normal college student, still living with her parent but striving for her future. But when both her busy parents go on a trip for a few days, they're gone for a little too long. Then,he[ showed up, her mother's assistant and now she's in immense danger. She finds herself on a long road trip, the destination unknown.

But, what happens when she gets there? She learns that her parents are spies! And her mother's assistant is there to act as her protection from an evil organisation

We're Going Down, Baby

[Apocalypse]

“It’s like a plane. You have to go with the ride before you take to the clouds. But it may be bumpy on the way.”

Life has been one of many ups and downs, but upon a grave accident, young student [Muse A] looses their beloved sister. It’s all just a down spiral from there on. Money is stolen, pet runs away, everything turns to shit. But when they meet admirable, and ever popular [Muse B] things really start to look up from there. That is, until their whole world begins to crumble around them.

Mister Mysterious

"Please! Someone help me!"

Muse A was just a normal senior highschool student, but when she goes out for a couple of drinks with her friends one night, she looses her way home. Before she knows it, she's walking down a street and gets kidnapped by two shady crooks! How ever will she escape?

For awhile, everything seems hopeless, that is, until the two crooks make a major mistake and she manages to find a way to escape. Except, she doesn't have her phone and has no idea where she is. Muse B is the one that seems to be the one that comes to her rescue, despite how cold and uncaring he seems to be as he keeps blowing off her pleads, Muse A finds herself following Muse B around after he saves her from getting kidnapped again. Maybe Muse B cares more than he leads on.

More like a leech

[Human x Vampire]

"The least I wanted was a leech."

Muse A expected a few things when her grandfather left her his fortune and estate, skipping her father in the process but what she certainly didn't expect was to find a vampire lurking in the estate, claiming to be her new bodyguard and servant. Because Muse B has sworn a blood oath to Muse A's family to protect the head of the family until he is released from this oath. In return Muse A is meant to be the one providing Muse B with her blood to keep him strong.

Not like this..

[Human x Cursed]

[PM me for a more detailed plot of this.]

Muse A was cursed by a witch. Everyone who he physically touches will die before his eyes. It's a life of horror and loneliness that he must live.Quickly fleeing his hometown, he travels on his own - only entering another town when he is in need of supplies.

At the next town he comes across, he meet Muse B, a young and foolish person who, out of curiosity follows Muse A out of the town and quickly loosing the way back home. Now Muse B must get help from Muse A to survive, but maybe Muse B doesn't want to go back home, instead they want to help Muse A.

[Romance - M/M or M/F]

Dare I Say

[Human x Vampire]

The world used to be fine. There were people everywhere. People with jobs, with families and with dreams. It was a alright. There were always the bad things in life. The heartbreaks, the thieves, the disasters. But it had never been like this. Abandoned streets where no one roamed, no coffee shops bustling with the regulars, no busy offices with annoying phones ringing in the background. She had thought the world wouldn't change. But then the vampires came out of nowhere, they destroyed everything, killed too many, turned more than she could count. All she could do was, fight. And he was always by her side, the one she loved so much. But then he was gone, the vampire had taken him.

Will our heroine find the one she loves again in time to save him? As she travels across the city towards a coven of vampries to slay these evil creatures for once, she has one thing set on her mind. These vampires better watch out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there! I would love to roleplay "more like a leech." I think it sounds super interesting, and I'm really into vampires, too! I'm good with replying very often (at least a couple times per day), and I'm capable of writing decent-length posts. Please let me know if you're still interested in that plot! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back