• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Roleplay Partners! (Fandom's And Pairings Inside)

Autumn W

𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓼
Hello (2) (1).png
Hello and welcome to my roleplay request thread, my name is Autumn but you can call me Audie. I just wanted to say a couple of things before I got into the pairings and things, I'm pacific Daylight time but I say up until three for no reason. I can write up to three or four decent sized paragraphs but it all depends on what my partner give me, I'm a pretty chill person but I do have days that so not go as planned and sometimes it can put me in a real sour mood but its rare. My reposes are pretty frequent but it all depends on what is going on, I will always keep you in the loop of things and let you know when I will be off , things like that. All I ask of you is one paragraph per reply, I would also like one reply a day or week and I do get that people have lives outside of writing but I'm not asking for much just please keep me in the loop if you can.

Just a couple more things before I get into the good stuff, I only play female characters because I am female and I'm horrible at male characters. What I am willing to do it double up on characters in one roleplay but I am not going to do two roleplay's with you because that is just to much for me. Character sheets are important to me, they do not have to be all fancy they can be very simple it does not matter how you do it I just ask you for one. I am very much a visual person so I like pictures, you do not have to do this but I like to us pictures with my replies so people know what I'm talking about. Please do not ghost me, I have had people in the past do it without saying they do not want to continue the roleplay we have and to be perfectly honest it pisses me off when people do it. If you do not like our roleplay please just say so, I will not get mad or be hurt by it I will be very understanding and hope that we can still be friends even if we do not have a roleplay going. I can do roleplay's in threads or Pms it really does not matter to me I will just leave it up to you, thank you for reading what I had to say!

Parings
Bad Boy x Good Girl
Cop x Cop
Demon Hunter x Demon Hunter
Vampire x Human
Wolf x Hybrid
County Boy x City Girl
Mafia Boss x victim
CEO x Girl
Rich x Middle Class
Princess x Bodyguard
Best Friends Brother x Best Friend
Sisters Fiance x Sister
Old Friend x Old Friend
Boss x Assistant
Assassin x Target
Undercover Agent x Mafia Boss
Cop x Criminal
MORE TO COME

Fandom's
Supernatural
The Arrow
The Flash
The Vampire Diaries
The Originals
Sherlock

If you're interested please just PM me, if you have any questions but post them on the thread and I will answer them the best I can.

200.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back