• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for some roleplay partners. I do a lot of fandom but am also up for original ideas. I do require we double (I will play a male for your female as long as you play a male for my female) I just find it the most fair 🤷🏻‍♀️ anything else you would like to know feel free to ask.
anyway if anyone is interested just let me know!

some fandoms I enjoy: Red= ones I really wanna do Blue= Really craving White=Still willing to do Crossed out=Not currently looking for at the moment
The Boys

The InFAMOUS game series

Harry Potter

Marvel

Supernatural (tv show)

GOT (only up to season six)

A lot of punk/ rock bands and singers

Hunger games

House of night (Would really love to do this if anyone else has read this series)

Star Wars

Beautiful creatures (only finished the first two books)

some original idea themes I enjoy:
Slice of life

Fantasy

Historical

Supernatural

Some other rules:
18+ only sorry (Though i do prefer 21+ more as i'm 24)
I only rp on here through pm or through threads
I try to write at least one paragraph for each character and more if I can. I am not perfect though and I don’t expect you to be either. I make grammar mistakes and sometimes I can’t come up with a whole lot, I’m okay if that happens to you too.

I’d prefer long term partners 😊

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back