• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for roleplay partners ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ

Heyo :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

I've had some plots going through my mind for a while now, and I would really like to do something about that. This time I'm only really looking for male characters, as the plots/starters are mostly around romance (Slow buildup and side tasks....) Would also be great if you could play more than one character. There will only be two main ones, but we would both have to play some side characters for this to work out! ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ

For now I'm only going to post a few plots on here. They aren't too polished, but I think it's good enough for a little starter. Both of them are modern/realistic ones.

CABIN VACATION~~~ (This plot is written from my perspective)

I four older brothers. Will is the oldest, he is 23. Then there is Decland, Daniel and Dylan who are triplets, all 21. You are Will's best friend, and almost like a brother to him.
Its time of year where we go on vacation. My parents allowed Wills girlfriend to come along, and as always, you were invited too.

"Val, is Kye coming?" My mom asks referring to my best friend "No he's going with his friends to some concert... even if he could come he wouldn't have space on the car" I say, stuffing my suitcase in the trunk of the black SUV. "Valery !" Joey yells, Joey being short for Josephine. She's Wills girlfriend and I'd say we get along quite well "Your brother is being stupid!" She fake Cries and I roll my eyes "you don't say?"

My parents decided to rent a big SUV. Ten seats for nine people and a dog. "Kids ready to go?" My mom asks. We nod and wait for Will and Josephine as they climb in the back row, the triplets taking the seats in front of them, leaving three seats just behind mom and dad for me and you. "Why are you guys always matching?" I ask the three guys behind us. "It's a triplet thing" they say in unison and I roll my eyes "Listen Egg heads this isn't the 1950's" I say as I take the first seat behind the driver, pulling my charger into an outlet. You and I dont really get along that's just how it has always been. I sigh when I see you taking the seat next to me, shooting me a crocked grin ad you plug your phone in your own outlet. I was surprised to see my book in your hands. "You forgot it on the counter " you say handing it over to me. I take it with a small nod before putting it in my small bag I had by my feet. Crocs, our family dog taking the seat in between us.
I look out the window as we start to drive the trees passing quickly. Suddenly my phone dings "No thank you for the book little dove?" a message from you shows up on my screen. I roll my eyes and make a mental reminder to punch Will for giving you my number. Putting my phone down I close my eyes. This would be a long trip, so some sleep would be the best way to pass time.

"Val, wake up" my mother says, softly shaking my shoulder. We had pulled to a stop to get some dinner. The sun had already set, but the area was light by the neon signs of a gas station. "We will reach the cabin in the morning, but for now you kinds need food, so c'mon"

BAD BOY, GOOD GIRL ~~~

You’re bad news at school. The one that’s always getting into some kind of trouble, whether it’s drugs, alcohol, fighting, etc. I was the complete opposite of you, shy and quiet and never got into trouble. Instead of staying out late at parties like you, I typically only stayed up late to study. School was important to me. But tonight, it’s nearly 3AM and you’re between my legs as I sit on the counter. My dad is sound asleep so he doesn’t know you’re here. You’d just gotten into a terrible fight and of course, you came straight to me to fix you up, like always. Despite our differences, we’ve always been pretty good friends. You always seemed protective over me, and I could never figure out why. Our relationship as friends was nice, and we knew a lot about each other. I’ve told you about my mother, who passed about a month ago. And ever since then, you haven’t brought her up once, because you know it’s a hard subject. My dad despised you, and he constantly tells me to stay away from you. Since my mother passed, he’s only gotten more strict. My mother liked you, to an extant but she knew you weren’t good. You’d always been extremely kind to me, but we did argue a lot. Sometimes you would hurt my feelings, but you never failed to apologize and neither did I. We always found way to come back, as friends of course. As you stand between my legs, I tiredly continue to clean up your cuts. “Stay still, will you?” I mumble, looking at you.

POLICE FORCE ~~~

Muse A recently joined the police force, but she isn’t built for it - her plan was to study something else, but it didn’t work out well for her. She doesn’t know how to cope with rough measures and is usually working as a ticket giver. When city is celebrating with a carneval, she has to be there to provide extra protection, but the carnival still gets under attack. Bunch of rebels, who fight against the regime, to change the future, come with guns and ruin the celebration. The leader of the rebellion is Muse B. Muse A sees him escaping and goes after him. Muse A peers her gun at him when they’re in a blind alley, but Muse B quickly disarms her. Because Muse B feels bad for Muse A and finds her kind of cute, he spares her life and takes her with him as a hostage.

FLOWERSHOP~~~

Muse A works in a flowershop her family owns and Muse B is her regular. He usually buys flowers for his current partner and over time they become well-known acquaintances. When Valentine’s Day is coming closer, Muse B comes to get a big bouquet of flowers, which takes time to make, so they converse while Muse A is working on it. Muse A tells Muse B she would love to have someone like him to bring him flowers so often and when she’s done with the bouquet, Muse B gives her an extra tip. When Muse A comes home from work that same bouquet is waiting for her on the doorstep and the next time Muse B steps in the flowershop, Muse A asks him what was that all about.

DEATH IN FAMILY ~~~

Muse A is a young and innocent being with a lovely family, who’s always been crushing a little on Muse B, her parents’ good friend, who is older than her, but younger than her parents. Muse A’s parents ask Muse B for a favour to fix their car and when he does that, they go for a ride, which results in huge car accident - Muse B didn’t fix a small parts, because he thought everything is okay. Muse A is the only survivor and when Muse B hears the news, he is tripped with immense guilt and therefore decides to take care of Muse A and become her legal guardian. However, Muse A’s loss takes a toll on her and changes her - she becomes defiant and difficult to live with, which angers Muse B who’s really trying his best to provide her with everything and to make her feel at least a bit happier. When Muse A finally realises she can’t live like this her whole life, she tries to change, which springs interest in Muse B and turns into a lovely romance, despite the age difference. (About 5 years)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There we go. Those are the few plots. I usually use other platforms for the roleplay itself, so leave a comment or DM me =, and we can exchange usernames and start figuring things out. I hope to talk to you soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back