• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom đź’–Looking For Roleplay Partner! đź’–

SkylerStorm

Howdy Hey everybody! So I'm looking for a roleplay partner! (( permanently as well!! )) I have been roleplaying for 7 years now (( I'm 19! )) and I like to think that I'm a good roleplayer? Lmao🤣 Rest assured that I will put my all into your roleplays! Now onto what I do as a roleplayer.. I mostly roleplayed Romance rps for years and it's usually I play your desired crush and you play mine in return! I usually do M/F but I am pretty bendable on rules so if you wish to discuss more about them or just curious of what else I can do then feel free to ask! My fandoms are on my about me if you are curious for a look! (( I suck at Bios lol)) and I am constantly adding more as I remember them! So if there is also a fandom your interested in lemme know! Anywhoooo! Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day/night! ~Sky

Undertale
Bendy
Ouran
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel

I'd be interested in Supernatural or American Horror Story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back