• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

looking for role play partner! (1x1)

deception

xxsoftgrungexx
Hello! I'm new to rpnation but I have role played on many other sites such as quotev and more!

I'm looking for a partner that can be descriptive (maybe a paragraph or even 3?) I'm looking for one that can be long term and stay for a while and reply frequently!

If you are interested just reply on this thread and then I'll just pm you and we can discuss there or you can pm me. <3

I'm a sucker for romance rps but we don't have to do that haha

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't PM yet, but I like that you're looking for someone who replies frequently. Any interest in apocalypse/post-apocalypse?

CheshireKitty said:
I can't PM yet, but I like that you're looking for someone who replies frequently. Any interest in apocalypse/post-apocalypse?
I can pm you if you want and sure! we can talk more on pm?

deception said:
Hello! I'm new to rpnation but I have role played on many other sites such as quotev and more!
I'm looking for a partner that can be descriptive (maybe a paragraph or even 3?) I'm looking for one that can be long term and stay for a while and reply frequently!

If you are interested just reply on this thread and then I'll just pm you and we can discuss there or you can pm me. <3

I'm a sucker for romance rps but we don't have to do that haha
Hey! I'm new as well, I'd love to roleplay with you. I do try to respond as much as possible, but on occasion life gets in the way.

Rydia said:
Hey! I'm new as well, I'd love to roleplay with you. I do try to respond as much as possible, but on occasion life gets in the way.
That's okay! You can just pm me If you want haha (:

Hello! If you're still looking for another role play, feel free to shoot me a PM. I like to do fantasy and maybe some sci-fi. If the plot is right, I'll also do more realistic role plays. Would you play a male for a MxF pairing?

Well, I'd be interested to more about you love :3

PM me and we can talk about the long term RP you want :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back