• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for people for 1x1 fantasy, adventure

fence_curator

Hey everyone!
As the title says, I'm ready to start some new roleplays and I'm looking for someone that can just have a fun adventure story with me. Here's what you should know about me:
  • I really don't enjoy SoL and normally write fantasy plots. That being said, if you have an idea with a good amount of adventure in it, tell me, I'd love to hear it.​
  • I tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per response, more if there's a lot going on. I really like to get inside the character's mind and their emotions.​
  • I write in third-person, past tense.​
  • While GxG is my preference, I have no problem doing GxB or BxB.​
  • I don't really know many fandoms and rarely rp them because of that.​

Here are my rules:
  • You tend to write about the same amount as me.
  • Please don't force a romance between characters. Do I like a romance element? Yes, I do, but I despise insta-love.
  • Don't control my character.
  • I enjoy twists and turns in rp, so please don't be afraid to contribute some in rp! If you're not sure about the idea, just talk to me ooc.

Alright, if you're still reading, I have some fantasy plots and I'm also willing to brainstorm one just for us. I will elaborate more on the plots if you're interested, but here is a super short summary of them so this isn't a giant text block.
  • Pirate rivals must work together;
  • Bounty hunters loot one of their bounties and find a cursed object, they must find the cure before it's too late;
  • Using time travel, a scientist goes to medieval times and uses modern day inventions to become a "witch". It all goes well until the townspeople beg them to train a local girl, who shows signs of actual powers;
  • The world as they know it is beginning to crumble. Two people who feel responsible for the world decide to save it.
  • After being frozen in time, Muse A is determined to get revenge on the witch who did it, using Muse B's help.
  • They knew each other from college, and have always hated each other. One uses light magic, the other dark. Per the Queen's request, they, the two most powerful magicians, must find her a long-lost book, rumored to have surfaced in an ancient temple. The longer they're together, the more odd the Queen's request seems- is she up to something wicked?
  • Muse A is the child of older, but still dangerous super villains. Muse B is a younger super hero who does their best to fight these villains. One night, Muse A realizes they need to fight for good, and finds B to team up with them. A constantly keeps their identity a secret, and is more than a little suspicious to B.
I hope one or two of these sounds interesting to you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back