• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners!

Aspy Ink

Three Thousand Club
Hey All!! I'm not a new user to RpNation. I've been gone for a while but I'm back from my Hiatus and ready to roleplay again!
Here's some of the things I am interested in.
Fantasy
Realistic/Modern
Paranormal/Supernatural.(Angelsxdemons or vampires, werewolves etc)
Romance. I love romantic roleplays. But I don't want to just jump right in to a relationship with a character, I would like it to progress naturally.
I can roleplay male and male and male and female. Female and female depends on the roleplay and the person.

My expectations in a partner.
I don't have many at all.
I don't have a minimum post length, but I do not want one lined responses.
I don't need a friendship with my partner but it is a nice bonus.
I want communication. If you get bored, or you know you're going to disappear for a while, give me the courtesy of letting me know. We can easily change things up. I will show you the same courtesies.
I prefer to do my roleplays through pm. I'm not a big forum person, they're just too much for me.

So! Feel free to pm me if you have any ideas. I'm very open to other ideas as well. :) Thank you and hope to chat soon!​

It would depend on what kind. I've honestly never really done a fandom before but I wouldn't be opposed to it :)

Hey lovely, I love discussing darker plots with lots of romance, angst and heart break. If maybe you’d like to write I’d love to!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back