• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking For Partners ♡

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've posted a search thread that has a variety of my interests, so I figured I'd give it a go again!
Before we get into things, I'm going to list a few rules and a little bit about me, just so you can get a feel of things I require and what not!

• I'm 20. I'll be 21 in literally like a day (Nov. 1st woot woot), so I'd really appreciate it if you were over 18. Saves a lot of awkwardness. Thanks.
  • PM RP only, please. But I can make some exceptions to off site if I really like the idea.
  • I do typically 2-5 paragraphs per side of the RP.
  • Please be down to get hype with me! I fangirl a lot. And I fan girl hard. I'll come up with crazy ideas, and I want to be able to hype out with you!
  • If you're not into OOC chat, we can't RP together. Straight up, I just don't feel comfortable with tension or shit between my partners and I.
  • I'm chill AF, but I'm busy a lot. I have a full time job, so please don't badger me for replies. If you do, it'll make me less likely to actually get a reply to you.
  • I say YEET and MOOD a lot. If that bothers you, we're prob not compatible.
  • Not a requirement at all, but I watch a ton of YouTubers, so it would be awesome if we could talk about that sort of thing, even if we're not doing a YouTuber rp!
  • Doubling is a must, unless you're okay with just playing the canon for my OC.
  • I'm a hopeless romantic. So, yes, romance please.
  • I am a sailor (not literally). Be prepared for a shitstorm of swearwords.
  • No one liners please. I will not respond to them.
  • I'll most likely ignore a message if it just says "hello". I need more than that. Like, what fandom you're interested in, who you want me to play, who you would be comfortable playing for me, stuff about you. The more in your message, the more intrigued I am.

READ MY RULES FIRST~!

Fandoms (Bolded is who I would like to play. I DOUBLE. Just tell me who you like):

Star Wars:

Kylo Ren x OC

YouTubers:

Brian Hanby (Terroriser) x OC
Evan Fong (VanossGaming) x OC

Free!:

Sousuke Yamazaki x OC

The Walking Dead Game:

Louis x OC **

Marvel:

Peter Quill x OC

Jurassic World: