• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! -Ignore posts - OPEN

Hi there! I'm Mack, and I am know love with these ideas, but Eragon sounds pretty good right now, as not many people know of the series. It had been a while since I have read the books, but I am hopeful it can be done :)

If you are still looking I have an idea for a DragonxHuman if you wanna send a pm and talk about it?

Or the KidnapperxKidnapped sounds very interesting!

Hello! I'm Mutt, I'm 23, non-binary and ace! Please call me they/them!

I've been roleplaying for around 15yrs now but I haven't gotten anything serious in such a long time. Either partners fall off the face of the earth, or I no longer hear back from them! I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! I have a nearly full-time job and usually work nights, so my replies might be a tad bit sporadic. I will try to squeeze in a reply once a day at least!

Please:
>Be literate, paragraphs only
>I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf
>Will require planning from you as well! I will not do all the work
>I prefer either pms or forums, I don't care for offsite stuff!

The favs:
Fandoms :
>WoW settings/plots
>Fallout New Vegas: CourierxVulpes
>Pokemon
>Eragon
>DBZ
>Seraph of the End
Can't think of much right now...name it and I may be up for it!

Pairings/Themes:

>WerewolfxHunter
>General Fantasy
>Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
>Medival
>DragonxHuman
>KidnapperxKidnapped
>Monsterx
Hunter
Name some things too! I'd be happy to try most anything out!​

If you are still looking for a partner, I'd love to do a Monster x Hunter RP.

I'd love to rp with you! I have a paranormal investigator who I think is pretty fun for maybe a werewolf x hunter or monster x hunter plot, if you'd be interested!

If you are still looking to get into a good play by post, I'm running a Robotech game that is down to just three players. I would love some fresh blood in the game. Interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back