• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! -Ignore posts - OPEN

If you are still looking to get into a good play by post, I'm running a Robotech game that is down to just three players. I would love some fresh blood in the game. Interested?

I'm...not sure what that is, haha.

Lol it's a sci-fi setting based off of a cartoon series. War story against evil aliens.

Hello! I'm Mutt, I'm 23, non-binary and ace! Please call me they/them!

I've been roleplaying for around 15yrs now but I haven't gotten anything serious in such a long time. Either partners fall off the face of the earth, or I no longer hear back from them! I'm itching for something really good, long-lasting, and detailed! Hopefully looking for people to stay past the planning phase. I promise I'm very good at helping to plan.

Please:
>Be literate, paragraphs only
>I will do mxm or mxf, no experience with fxf
>Will require planning from you as well! I will not do all the work
>I prefer either pms or forums, I don't care for offsite stuff!
>I'm ditch friendly, but please just let me know
>Be at please 18+
>Decent grammar and punctuation, I'm not perfect and I don't expect you to be!
>If there's a response I can't respond to, I simply won't, sorry!

The favs:
Fandoms :
>WoW settings/plots
>Fallout New Vegas: CourierxVulpes
>Pokemon
>Eragon
>DBZ
>Seraph of the End
>League of Legends lore
>Nalini Singh Archangel's series
Can't think of much right now...name it and I may be up for it!

(italicised is my preferred role)
Pairings/Themes:
>WerewolfxHunter
>General Fantasy
>Darker Fantasy - meaning more of an "evil" vibe ya'know?
>Medival
>DragonxHuman
>KidnapperxKidnapped
>Monsterx
Hunter
Name some things too! I'd be happy to try most anything out!​

I’m interested. I’ve really been thinking about trying something that feels medieval/dark fantasy.

Oooh, like evil Elvin prince sent to earth for some unknown reason and while he’s causing havoc he brefriends and falls in love with a very accident prone human. Ohhh.

Hey there - I think there's a chance we might be a good fit. I'm looking for other literate advanced players, I'm only really interested in MxM stories at the moment but as far as genre goes I'm into just about everything. I love worldbuilding and coming up with unique new things with my partner, and planning an rp can be a good chunk of the fun in my humble opinion. I'm very flexible and easygoing but I have lots of ideas and plenty of input, so you'll never need to worry about me pulling my weight. I'd prefer to rp over e-mail or discord if possible, I'm still new to this site (I can't seem to get it to let me send private messages even though I've done the 10 messages thing) and keep forgetting to check it regularly, and I'm not really familiar with how it works or anything. Let me know if you'd like to chat, best of luck!

Hey there - I think there's a chance we might be a good fit. I'm looking for other literate advanced players, I'm only really interested in MxM stories at the moment but as far as genre goes I'm into just about everything. I love worldbuilding and coming up with unique new things with my partner, and planning an rp can be a good chunk of the fun in my humble opinion. I'm very flexible and easygoing but I have lots of ideas and plenty of input, so you'll never need to worry about me pulling my weight. I'd prefer to rp over e-mail or discord if possible, I'm still new to this site (I can't seem to get it to let me send private messages even though I've done the 10 messages thing) and keep forgetting to check it regularly, and I'm not really familiar with how it works or anything. Let me know if you'd like to chat, best of luck!

I've never roleplayed over Discord, but I can give it a shot if you'd like.

Hey would you be interested in a mediavel (don't know if that is the correct spelling.) Kind of thing with romantic sub plots? If so PM me!

Heyo, I thought I'd drop a message since I thought we might mesh well. I'm always up for fantasy, medieval fantasy, and darker fantasy. I actually just put up a search thread of my own right here , which might be a better introduction than what I could muster here after writing that thread--and it's got a few medieval/historical, as well as darker fantasy ideas, if you wanted to take a gander. c;

Up!
Still looking for a dark themed roleplay! And just about everything else, ha.

Hey there! Have any Pokemon story ideas you'd be interested in? Feel free to DM me if you'd like to try something! : )

Hey there! Have any Pokemon story ideas you'd be interested in? Feel free to DM me if you'd like to try something! : )
I mainly do stuff with trainers at the forefront, I don't like doing just Pokemon on their own if that's okay?

Also looking for something with shape-shifting dragons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back