• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners! -Ignore posts - OPEN

I mainly do stuff with trainers at the forefront, I don't like doing just Pokemon on their own if that's okay?

Also looking for something with shape-shifting dragons.

Sounds good to me! How about if I DM you, then? :)

Hello! I kindof have a plot for a fantasy-romance kinda drama RP. Would you be interested in hearing it? :o

If you're still looking, I'm interested! My account is an infant but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and just coming out of my first hiatus. I'd be game for anything original, perhaps some darker, "evil" fantasy or generally dark plots. I may be interested in the werewolf/hunter pairing you've listed, but I'd also do anything we brainstormed together. I'm unable to send PMs (yet) so please shoot me one if you're down! Thanks :3

I'd be interested in your darker fantasy? I can't do PMs yet but I'd love to plot.
Sure, would you like me to drop a pm?

Hello! I kindof have a plot for a fantasy-romance kinda drama RP. Would you be interested in hearing it? :o
Pm me!

Hello! Im Interested! Mind If I PM you?
Go for it!

If you're still looking, I'm interested! My account is an infant but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and just coming out of my first hiatus. I'd be game for anything original, perhaps some darker, "evil" fantasy or generally dark plots. I may be interested in the werewolf/hunter pairing you've listed, but I'd also do anything we brainstormed together. I'm unable to send PMs (yet) so please shoot me one if you're down! Thanks :3
Sure I'll send you one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back