• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for Partners!

Lansis1991

Plot Ideas

I am looking for a partners that are interested in foster care, adoption, or family life roleplays! Some ideas are below, but I am open to others if they are related to the above topics.

• Therapeutic foster home/group home
  • Neglected siblings coming into care and having to adjust to structured family life
  • Family that takes on temporary foster kids
  • Slice of life in a large family
  • Young siblings trying to deal with the death of a parent
  • Parent meeting a child they didn't know they had

About Me

I am in my mid-twenties and have been roleplaying for about 12 or 13 years now. I have a BA in English with a minor in Writing. I taught PK-5th for several years and am now working in Higher Education. I typically write between 250 and 500 words per post, though occasionally go slightly lower or slightly above. I am on throughout the week but cannot guarantee posts every day, and I am willing to play through PM or through thread. I like to play a wide range of characters (including under 13 as long as the relationship is strictly platonic).

What I'm Looking For

I am looking for partners that are able to write coherently with good spelling and grammar, are able to keep consistent characterization, and that are able to help develop a good story. If you are only interested in romance, we won't be a good match.

If you think we would be a good match, let me know in a PM or in a post below! Be sure to tell me what idea(s) you are interested in.

Wilted said:
I would love love love to do either Slice of Life big family roleplay, or Neglected siblings coming into care and having to adjust to structured family life!
Awesome! Maybe we could somehow combine the two (start off with the big family, then incorporate the siblings coming into care)?

I'm still working up to my 10 posts so that I can start PMs, but feel free to send me a PM to discuss further/to get a feel for each other's writing styles.

Hi there! I love slice of life/ family roleplays. Especially with complicated characters. I have played Autistic characters in the past, either with a single parent or a sibling that had no idea they had a sibling. As well as playing a character who has been locked away in a pantry for most of his life, making him unaware of the world around him, stuck in his own bubble of silence and darkness having to learn everything again.

I would love to discuss some ideas with you.

TheSpaceInBetween said:
Hi there! I love slice of life/ family roleplays. Especially with complicated characters. I have played Autistic characters in the past, either with a single parent or a sibling that had no idea they had a sibling. As well as playing a character who has been locked away in a pantry for most of his life, making him unaware of the world around him, stuck in his own bubble of silence and darkness having to learn everything again.
I would love to discuss some ideas with you.
Would love to chat! I'm still working on my ten posts to PM though. Maybe we can work towards something with a therapeutic home idea or something with a character trying to adjust to a sibling's special needs? Feel free to shoot me a PM!

Lansis1991 said:
Would love to chat! I'm still working on my ten posts to PM though. Maybe we can work towards something with a therapeutic home idea or something with a character trying to adjust to a sibling's special needs? Feel free to shoot me a PM!
Yeah that would be good a therapeutic home, where they stay until they are able to function or go to a home for adults. Great idea!

I have a couple ideas that are in the line with yours and you hat you want. Could you Pm me with the link to this thread?

I would like to roleplay with you. I'm most interested in doing a slice of life thing with a large family.

I am interested in roleplaying with you. I'm interested in doing the slice of life or neglected roleplay or we could just combine the two. I am amost always active but I will not be on all week starting tomorrow because I am going on a class feild trip for the week. Are you still working towards 10 posts, if not feel free to shoot me a private message!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back