• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π’π’π’π’Œπ’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒔 (mxm)

peachyymi

β™‘ π’Š'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’– ;;
tumblr_pcuu4nldQo1uob8tfo1_500.gif

Hello! I'm peachyymi, but you can call Erin and welcome to.. this! I am nineteen years old (will be twenty at the end of the month), and I'm currently looking for a roleplay partner!
I really only do m/m, be I can be persuaded into f/f and m/f if we discuss it.
I have a few plots that I'd like to use, but please free to bring plots of your own! Or we can discuss and make a plot up together!!

RULES;;

1) Be EST or a timezone close to that
2) Let me know if you are no longer interested in the plot or if you want to start a new one
3) Be okay with talking a bunch ooc because I want to be friends :]
4) Reply once or twice a week, or more, depending on how quickly you can reply ^^
5) Try to contribute to plots, come with some in mind or have one from my small list picked already!
6) Be 18+ because I feel kinda uncomfortable roleplaying with anyone younger ^^;;

PLOTS;;
(the muses/roles that are bold is what I'D prefer to play, italicized muses/roles are what I'd like for YOU to play)

an omegaverse plot I wrote
tumblr_nftqlfeyq11u316lpo1_500.gif

❝ i've been waiting for a long time,
and i believe you have too.❞
Muse A is finally of age/ is finally presenting as an omega and Muse B has been waiting for ages, as they are older than Muse A by a few years. They grew up together and have always been really close, which lead to Muse B developing a crush on the oblivious Muse A. Muse A's scent smells a bit sweeter, their skin looks softer, and Muse B is not handling it all too well as their inner alpha wants to desperately make the other theirs. A notices that B has become much more protective than before, and develops a crush on them as well. In an attempt to woah A, B started taking A on all kinds of adventures and cute dates.
a plot I found on tumblr
tumblr_ok7a47GDSS1vltahlo1_500.gif

a plot where both muses are hardcore gamers ( possible twitch streamers or youtube creators ) & they get invited to an event which is where they meet and from then on, they became inseparable. they live very far away from each other but always bond over playing games together & facetime before bed. until eventually they decide to invest and move in together. they take things slow due to them both being busy & it’s just very cute and full of fluff & β€œI miss you” phone calls
tumblr_pf666jr0ri1shdhdjo1_500.gif

muse a walks the same way every day to go to work and return home from work. one day, they find this person, muse b, all bruised and hurt, sitting on the sidewalk, with no id or money on them. their clothes are dirty and they are shaking, but they refuse to say a word. muse a gets worried and brings muse b home, feeding them and offering them a bath and clean clothes. but what the hell happened to muse b? why won’t they talk?
tumblr_p38w02zbwC1rf1vfdo1_500.gif

angry short person x gentle giant
flower shop owner x tattoo shop owner
shy farmer boy x rich ceo in a big city
timid plant witch x friendly vampire/demon
rock band singer
x his biggest fan

pm or reply if you're interested. We can rp here, or on discord.

I've been away for so long oh my gosh
bump

bump again

hi there. i'm interested in the plot idea about two hardcore gamers (being twitch streamers or what have you). Let me know if you're still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back