• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (Marvel, Anime and more!)

BoredomIsADrug

inactive acc
Hey hey, my name's BoredomIsADrug, but you can call me M. I'm bigender and go by she/her or he/they depending on the day. This is yet another interest search, since I'm not willing to bump any existing ones. You can check my account for more specific threads with other plots and ideas, but I'm going to use this as a master thread. It's going to be a little long, but please read it until the end, so you can get a feel for my fandoms, writing style, and the type of person I am.

My writing style is semi-lit to lit, but I can be flexible to any writing style, except extreme novella. It's hard for me to write multiple paragraphs, and I like casual roleplays with a lot of back and forth, with 1 or 2 small paragraphs. I can double and can do cannon x cannon, oc x cannon, and oc x oc. I'm mostly into fandoms, but can also do originals if the plot/s are convincing enough. I almost always play female mains, but always double as well. I live in Europe and my time zone might be different than most people's, but it's okay since my sleep schedule is shit either way.

• Online daily, and almost always reply more than once a day
  • Good and well thought out replies
  • Warnings if I go offline for long
  • Songs, headcannons and sometimes even drawings in OOC chat

• Quality grammar and punctuation, PLEASE. I've had 1x1 partners who couldn't tell the difference between "your" and "you're"
  • Be mature and respect my ships.
  • Mirror my replies and try your best, and I'll do the same
  • Just generally don't be an ass.
  • Add your favorite fruit in your PM message if you've read this far
Alright, not onto fandoms!

Fandoms in bold are what I'm interested in

FandomWho I want you to play Who I can playAu's/extras
Marvel (MCU or 616) (I'm not experienced in 616 much, only a handful of the Loki comics)Loki (MCU or
For 616 I'd prefer Agent of Asgard Loki, or the 2019 comics (I hope people know who that Is xD
,Deadpool or Tony Stark
Thor, Tony, Peter, Natasha, Bucky, etc (MCU)Mafia AU
Death Note (Not finished with the series yet, but can still roleplay)L or LightLight, Misa and MatsudaAU where the Death Note never existed
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (Part 1 to part 4) Jotaro Kujo, Joseph Joestar, Dio Brando, Caesar Zeppeli, Josuke Higashikata, Kishibe Rohan. Almost anyone from part 1 to part 4Modern AU
Boku No Hero Academia/MHABakugo KatsukiAnyone, especially DekuNo AU's for now
The disastrous life of Saiki K SaikiCan do a couple of people, but don't expect me to be the bestNo AU's for now
MCYTJschlatt, Technoblade or DreamAnyone except for Quackity or SkeppyNo AU's for now
CreepypastaEyeless JackAnyone, especially JeffModern AU
High Rise InvationSniper MaskAnyone, still watching the anime thoughNo AU's for now

Now onto some originals!

Things in bold are who I want to play, and I don't like to double on original settings.
Mafia boss x mafia member

Bad boy x good girl

Enemies to lovers

CEO x business partner

Demon x Human

Popstar/rockstar x indifferent fan

Art student
x jock

Villain x hero (this is mostly for fandom roleplays though)

Boarding schools

Harems

Forbidden love

Mafia plots are <3

Something with a John Wick vibe (action, weapons etc)

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions for fandoms I might be in, or if you want to roleplay with me! Toodles!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back