• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (I’m desperate. Well not that desperate but yea )

Professor red

Your leading Pokémon expert
Names red692. So. I’m looking for partners. I’m addicted to role playing and my usual partners don’t replie as often as they used to. I’m always on the site and I use safari on my phone to access the site and have my settings set to send a notification every time someone messages me or replies. So if your interested then pm me.

I do mxf
And fxf

I'm interested in a Pokémon rp. I have a mystery dungeon style where there's no humans, but at the same time it acts like the main series. Like a little region that is a wildlife preserve that no humans are allowed to tread upon.

Ehhh I don’t that kind. For Pokémon I do trainer x trainer
I'm interested in a Pokémon rp. I have a mystery dungeon style where there's no humans, but at the same time it acts like the main series. Like a little region that is a wildlife preserve that no humans are allowed to tread upon.

If you don't mind me butting in, I might be interested in an RP like that...?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back