• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners for original RPs

Nads

I like trains
Hello there!
As the title says, I'm looking for a few partners to start writing a story of our own. I have a few ideas in mind, but I'm also open to hear yours!

A little about me:
I'm a 22 years old girl that loves to imagine stories in her head. I love to draw, too. I'm from Argentina, which means my mother language is Spanish, so I might have a few spelling mistakes ( ~ this is where grammar nazis fly away ~ ). I'd be more than grateful to be corrected if you find any mistake. Regarding my writing, I write from 2 to 6 paragraph per answer. As I study, work and have a boyfriend and dog to pet, I don't have plenty of free time, so I'm not the most active user of all, but I'd do my best to write at least once a day. I'm ok playing females or males, with any sexual orientation. I'm ok with romance, but I prefer if the RP is not based on it.

What I expect from my partner:
I'm very demanding with your answer rate, but I'd love to receive at least a paragraph back. I'm looking for people at least 18 years old, just to feel more comfortable. Before starting any RP, I'd like us to exchange character sheets to know each others characters. And finally, if you are not longer interested in our RP, I'd expect a message saying so!

My original ideas:
(They are obviously open to be improved or modified)
The character I'd play is in bold, and if there is no bold it means I'm ok with playing any.

Scales meet crowns
(Dragon shifter x princess) ~ Medieval Fantasy
There is a rebellion near, and the king is very aware of it. Anyway, there is no way he would lose his throne without putting up a fight. And what would be better for it than having a dragon fighting for him?
My charrie will be a dragon shifter, who is caught by the king's guard. They pretend to force him to fight for them using violence and torture, but the curious princess has another plan. She, unlikes her father, actually cares for the shifter wellbeing and volunteers to get near enough to convince him without any physical pain. At first, the shifter will refuse any contact from anybody. But, as he realises he has no other way to escape, he takes the princess' visits more friendly. He assumes he could get close enough to use her to get away.
How long will it take for their fake feelings to become real?

One face, two souls *TAKEN*
(A girl with two personalities x her boyfriend or best friend) ~ Modern
The female character has a dissociative identity disorder, a syndrome for double personality. The problem is that the two personalities locked inside her body can't be more different, and she doesn't remember anything that happens while the other one takes control. She was born as a sweet and caring girl, but her hard family problems made her develop another facet where she doesn't care about anything or anyone, not even herself. As this changes from an annoying problem to a dangerous one, her boyfriend/ best friend tries his best to help her. After some research on her condition, he realizes the best way to help without locking her out was joining these two personalities with one feeling, which would be the love she feels in her main personality for him. Meanwhile, the dark side of the girl becomes more destructive and dangerous to everyone around her. Will he be able to make these two girls become one once again? Can he get close to the soul that he doesn't have anything in common with?

Who are you?
(Animal Shifter 'hero' x Animal Shifter 'villain') ~ Modern Fantasy
This plot is about two magical young people that can turn into an animal. One of them uses this power to be a 'hero', even thought is more for his/her ego than for the common good. The other one uses it in an even more selfish way, and ends up being a criminal. These two meet each other in their human shape, while at the same time they are hunting each other in their second shape. What will happen when they find out about their whole identities?

Some pairings ideas:
  • Dragon shifter / anything
  • Thief x Victim
  • Psychopath/ schizophrenic x mentally healthy person
  • Psychopath/ murderer x Psychiatrist
  • Robot x Human
  • Princess/prince x Prisoner
  • Vigilante x Criminal
  • Castaways
  • Shifter x shifter
Genres I'm interested in:
  • Medieval Fantasy
  • Modern Fantasy
  • Time traveling
  • Post - apocalyptic (not zombies please)
I'm not interesting in fandoms normally, although I'm a huge fan of The Witcher 3 and I'd love to try something from that world (could be some characters or OCs)

Thank you for reading! I'm looking forwards to read some of your ideas and start role-playing!

Last edited:
Hi there!
I can't pm yet so sorry for posting here. I would love to do the One Face, Two Souls story. I'm getting back into RP after a while off. I'm 17 (I know you said 18+ i thought I would try anyway, sorry!) and I find the story interesting. I have two characters I mainly rp as with pictures. I would love to work with you sometime!
Thanks for your time!

lilspooks lilspooks
No problem with the age!
I'm glad you liked the plot, it's been one of the first stories I wrote so it has a special place in my heart ~
So you can't PM for being new? I didn't know that.
I'm about to go to sleep right now and have a pretty busy day tomorrow, so I'll probably send you my character sheet on Wednesday. I think I didn't specify but she's 19. Feel free to write me any doubts, ideas or character sheet in the meanwhile!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back