• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! ( Fandom & OC, come on in )

vanilla scented

[LAUGHS IN HIDDEN]
hi everyone! you can call me vanilla. i'm twenty-five years old, i have 5+ years of role-play experience, i run on eastern time ( est ), and i'm making this thread in the hopes that i will find a partner ( or two, or three! ) to write with me!

mostly, what i'm looking to do here is to either write some new muses, or to write some muses i haven't gotten to write in a while. i will role-play in-fandom but i am a huge fan of having crossovers, both in the sense of interactions and ships. so, if you're into that, and you think you have a muse that might get along with one of my own, let me know and we can work something out!

some ground rules, before we begin -- i'll try to keep them as short and as sweet as possible!
1. paragraphs only. on a given reply, i can type anywhere from ~200 to ~1500 words, depending on muse, my partner, and etc!
i never expect my partner to match exact length, so don't feel pressured to. i just ask that our replies are on the same page.
2. decent grammar, punctuation, spelling is a must. i know i'm not the perfect writer! so i don't expect you to be, either.
3. i'm ditch friendly, provided you give me warning first. no one likes to be dropped without even a goodbye. :(
4. be okay with slow replies. i'm working and attending school, so i'm not always around / not always in the mood to respond.
additionally, don't feel pressured to respond to me right away! i usually give myself a week's time to reply to something.
5. i'll mainly prefer to role-play here, but i may be swayed to write on discord if i feel like that might be better.
6. plotting is only fun when both parties participate! in other words, don't hesitate to bring your ideas to the table!
7. m/f, m/m, and f/f are all welcome here.
8. we don't have to be best friends, but i do love ooc interaction with my partners and speaking with them, so don't hesitate
to chat with me outside of our role-plays as well!!
now that that's out of the way, here's a list of the characters that i am currently interested in / capable of writing!
if you don't see a fandom on here, feel free to
ask me if i role-play in that series. chances are, i do, and i just haven't listed it.
castlevania. ardrian "alucard" tepes.
dragon age. cullen rutherford; anders; inquisitor lavellan (f).
final fantasy series. yuffie kisaragi; aeris gainsborough; ignis scientia.
fire emblem series. henry; virion; laslow; jakob; niles; custom fates unit (m & f).
good place, the. michael; eleanor shellstrop.
katekyo hitman reborn!. squalo superbi; xanxus; dino cavallone.
marvel cinematic universe. matt murdock / daredevil.
odin sphere. velvet; oswald.
persona series. minako arisato; lavenza; ryuji sakamoto; souji seta / yu narukami.
riverdale. jughead jones; cheryl blossom; betty cooper; sweetpea.
supernatural. sam winchester; crowley.
tales of series. estellise sidos heurassein; zelos wilder; hubert oswell; tear grants; jade curtiss; richter abend.
world ends with you, the. daisukenojo "beat" bito; joshua kiryu.
original characters, descriptions, possible settings:
1. a 12th century human turned demon after a soul-binding contract that eternally damned her.
modern supernatural verses work best, though i can play her in different time periods if asked.
2. an escaped "government experiment" trying desperately to recover the memories of his true life.
supernatural, modern day verses work best for him.
3. a medium who traverses different timelines and realities, has seen their outcomes, her outcomes.
modern-day with a bit of supernatural flair, though i suppose anything can work, really!
4. a runaway princess who discards her name, and takes up her bow to fight the peoples' war.
medieval fantasy, most likely. locked to f/f only.
... ... and more!!
thanks for taking the time to look over my thread, and i hope i get to write with some of you soon!

Last edited:
For castlevania, do you want Alucard as a Canon double for your OC or do you want to write as him? Im looking for blondie, however, if you want him as well I can play him- perhaps we could do separate RPs so we can both double with him.

Im intrested in matt murdock/daredevil
Are you looking for someone to rp as him? Or do you rp as him?

For castlevania, do you want Alucard as a Canon double for your OC or do you want to write as him? Im looking for blondie, however, if you want him as well I can play him- perhaps we could do separate RPs so we can both double with him.
i'm interested mostly in playing alucard myself, but we can work something out with a a double thread if that's what you'd like to do!
if you want, you can pm me and we can work out the details there!

Hi there! I would be interested in roleplaying Supernatural with you. I actually have a character I’d like to flesh out a bit more, if you’re fine with original characters. 🤙🏻❤️

Hello,
This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm wondering if you would be interested in a PromptoXNoctis RP?
I know that you said you play Iggy, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask...

Hi Vanilla! I’m Clementine, and I’m incredibly interested in your runaway princess idea and would love to talk to you about it more :)

Hello,
This is a bit of a long shot, but I'm wondering if you would be interested in a PromptoXNoctis RP?
I know that you said you play Iggy, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask...
unfortunately i don’t ship prompto / noctis, and i cant play either of them besides 💀 i wish you all the best of luck though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back