• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking For Partners. (Fandom List)(ALWAYS OPEN)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet
Accepting many partners!

I've been on this site for a while, then left, and now I'm back to try it out again. I still havent had a roleplay at all, but I am trying again. I love playing multiple characters, and if I am, I expect you to play multiple characters as well.

I will PM you, or you can PM me, to discuss things before we start.

I prefer to do roleplay in PM. I use the app, so I'm always on, and PMing is easier for me.

I will do boyxboy, girlxgirl, or boyxgirl. I will also go into polygamy, this is roleplaying. It's meant for crazy things.

Fandoms;

Naruto

The Walking Dead

Harry Potter

Mass Effect

TheCreatureHub

TheDerpCrew

Death Note

Highschool Of The Dead

Kingdom Hearts

Ouran Highschool Host Club

Teen Titans

House Of Night

Vampire Academy

Degrassi

This is all I can think of at the current moment. You can always inquire about other fandoms you may be in, and I may know something about them.

I am very flexible when it comes to roleplaying. I will do any pairing. I will do canonxcanon or canonxOC or OCxOC. I hope to hear from someone soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be into doing a Mass Effect role play. Or a Walking Dead one.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk

Would you happen to know anything about the Zelda universe? I've been dying to play as Saria, Malon, Romani, or Cremia for a long time xD Anyone who's offered to roleplay them with me has disappeared within the first few posts.

LegoLad659 said:
Would you happen to know anything about the Zelda universe? I've been dying to play as Saria, Malon, Romani, or Cremia for a long time xD Anyone who's offered to roleplay them with me has disappeared within the first few posts.
Sorry! I do not.

Awesome! Well, here are the canons I'm looking for, and of course, I'll play one for you as well.

HP- Snape or Draco

Death Note- Light or Mello

OHSHC- Mori or Kyoya

SeverusX said:
Awesome! Well, here are the canons I'm looking for, and of course, I'll play one for you as well.
HP- Snape or Draco

Death Note- Light or Mello

OHSHC- Mori or Kyoya
I can do HP and OHSHC. I dont know much about Mello, Its been a while since ive read the manga or seen the actual anime.

I would be down for either a Kingdom Hearts or Teen Titans roleplay. I'd prefer to do either with original characters. Perhaps Titans at a new Tower or two Keyblade wielders looking for their master?

SBMWaugh said:
I would be down for either a Kingdom Hearts or Teen Titans roleplay. I'd prefer to do either with original characters. Perhaps Titans at a new Tower or two Keyblade wielders looking for their master?
I'm totally okay with either of those scenarios.

I'd be more inclined for the Teen Titans roleplay. Its been several years since I was last invested in the Kingdom Hearts world, as I've been waiting for the release of 1.5 and 2.5 on the PS4 before buying them, and just thought that might be an interesting alternative idea if you weren't as privy to the TT idea.

I've got to go to work now though so I'll PM you when I get home. Or you could PM me. Either way, we can talk more about what we'd like to include and how we'd like to go about the roleplay ^^

If you were still excepting partners I would be interested in Naruto (with the characters I would be interested in being Kakashi, Shikamaru or Lee) or OHSHC (Mori) and I am fairly comfortable playing almost any of the other characters/pairing if you care to pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back