• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom (Looking for partners) Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba

ANIMEWEEB101

Levi's Wife 💅
Hello! I've been wanting to use my OC for a Demon Slayer RP!

Full Name: Aimi Ninomae
Nickname(s): N/A
Date of Birth: November 12th
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Sexual Preference: Bisexual

Physical Appereance -
Hair Color: Blue
Hair Type/Length: Hair goes down to her shoulders, parted to the side
Eye Color: Icy blue
Skin Tone: Rosy-pale
Birthmarks or Scars: Multiple whip scars on her back and arms
Height: 5’1
Weight: 128 lbs.
Body Type: O-

Family -
Mother’s Name/Status: Himari; Deceased
Father’s Name/Status: Mamoru Ninimae; Deceased
Sibling’s Name/Status: N/A
Lives With: Her abusive uncle

Likes & Dislikes -
Favorite Food: Dango and Tempura
L. Favorite Food: Anything with raw fish
Favorite Person: N/A
L. Favorite Person: Her uncle
Ideal Lover: Inosuke

Bio -
She grew up with no memories of her parents, only her uncle who constantly abused her for everything. One night she was almost beaten to death by her uncle, she fled to her own room which was a closet. As her uncle slept Muzan Kibutsuji visited her and gave her some of his blood and devoured her uncle. Although she was glad to have all the pain and agony gone away, she was still scared. Aimi can speak but chooses not to, she constantly wears a very very baggy black robe with a humungous hood. She has a poorly designed Kimono made of Stretch Fabric so she can use her abilities even in daylight. She has a very long black scarf wrapped around her whole face other than her eyes. Aimi can sense the lowest vibrations from miles away and has limbs that can stretch forever.

~You can use your OC, I'd love if we could collab about my OC's and your OC's relationship (only if you'd like)
~I usually post about two paragraphs, I can do more if you'd like, but if you do less, it's fine! just no one liners please...
~ Since the whole COVID-19 has been going on I can post at least once a day, it's fine if you do the same!
~If you have a ship in mind, I'd love to hear it!
~My idea for a plot would just be loosely following the plot but if you have one I'd love to hear it!!
~PM if you're interested!!

Last edited:
Heya, I'm interested in roleplaying with you. But I can't seem to send you a PM. Could you reach out to me instead? That'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back