• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners :D (Chill, semi lit/lit, multi-para)

Ducktective

I'm under your bed
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone! I'm Ducktective! I'm a hobbyist writer that likes to make silly little traumatized characters and create simple but interesting original plots. My favorite thing to do is create and expand worlds as we go, which to me is the fun part about roleplaying! If you are looking for a chill RP that doesn't involve making your head spin with lore dumping and involves a lot of character focus, then you're in the right place!

I've been roleplaying for at least 3-4 years now, probably more.

I am on the younger side so if you're uncomfortable with that then thanks for checking this interest check out and have a great day!

If we have any romance in the plot I'm only comfortable doing MxF pairs. That being said, I do not mind at all if you or your characters are LGBTQ+. I will not do any spiciness, as it makes me uncomfortable.

I like to have fun with RPS and not take them too seriously. I also love to draw our characters if I like them enough!

I like to chat in ooc occasionally to check in, but don't worry about it if you can't always respond.

I'm ok with you being gone for long periods of time as long as you let me know beforehand :]

Just so I don't waste anyone's time, I want to tell you my expectations before I get into anything else! I don't have many requirements but please:

1. Be semi-lit/lit, and consistently write at least 3-6 paragraphs per post. Of course there are exceptions to this rule if the RP allows it.

2. Be willing to give the RP a chance. Please don't go through an entire plotting session with me just to ghost on the first IC post

3. Expect a chill environment. I will not be mad at you for small mistakes or taking a hiatus for a while, but I expect you to extend that courtesy to me as well :]

4. Be interested in Character building. I'll love any plot if I love the characters, but if the characters aren't interesting I usually lose interest in the whole RP

5. Please be willing to plot with me! I will not stick around if I'm the only one contributing to the plot

6. Please be 16+

That's pretty much it! If you are interested and meet those expectations, then let's move on to plots!

(If you don't have any plot ideas, pm me asking for some! I have a couple things in mind)

For plots, I love:

Horror
Action
Adventure
Fantasy (modern)
Mystery

I am ok with:

Sci-fi (uncomplicated)
Fantasy (medieval)
Romance (as long as it's a side plot, I do not like to plan out romantic pairings.)
Platonic

I hate:

Slice of life
Historical
Gang RPS
Political RPS
Doubling up
Anything over complicated for no reason

I really like escape plots and mystery plots!

As for fandoms, I'd prefere an original plot but I may consider doing a fandom RP. It depends what it is and most likely I will say no, but don't be afraid to bring it up.

If you're interested PM me!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back