• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Partners! *Currently Open*

I have an idea for a rp, a kid is making a you tube mermaid show. When they are searching for locations they find a merperson. I can't send messages yet but if your interested please let me know

I have an idea for a rp, a kid is making a you tube mermaid show. When they are searching for locations they find a merperson. I can't send messages yet but if your interested please let me know

Oh that sounds rather interesting, I'll send you a pm once I'm back from work.

I see you are a person of culture. The salty bois? Heck yeah, sign me up! I'd like to RP something with either Wade, JPar, Gar, or Pat.

I'd like to RP 2P!Hetalia, if you're up for it :D
Also, I love the bands you posted <3

Hey! Just searching through the Hetalia tag, so pardon me if this isn't still open, but I'd love to do a Hetalia or even Amnesia RP if so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back