• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (always open)!

Basic Info

Hi, I'm Magnus. I've been roleplaying for 5+ years, and I'm interested in both fandom and original plots. My timezone is EST, but don't let that stop you from pming or commenting if something catches your eye. I never turn anyone down based on timezones.

Rules

I like to think I'm pretty chill about rules, but I do have some.

1. You must have a basic understanding of the English language and grammar. It's okay if English isn't your first language or you're not proficient in it yet. Everyone starts somewhere. However, I expect you to know the difference between your/you're, their/there/they're, etc.

2. I'm not too picky about how long your post/response is, but I would like it to be substantial. I don't like the idea of always having to match lengths. I'm definitely a quality over quantity type of person. However, the more content I have to work with, the easier it is to craft a response.
3. This is kind of a given, but be respectful! I will respect you as long as you respect me. If there is anything you do not like or are not comfortable with, I will not include it. I expect you to do the same.
4. I am most comfortable with M/M pairings. F/F is alright as well, and if I'm very interested in the plot and/or your writing, I might even be okay with M/F.

Fandoms

Fair warning: I might be forgetting some.

• Bones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Doctor Who
  • Friends
  • Glee
  • Hannibal (NBC Series)
  • MCU
  • Merlin
  • NCIS
  • Riverdale
  • Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • The Flash
  • The Office
  • Voltron

Pairings

The amount of exclamation points indicate cravings. Feel free to reach out with your own ideas!

• Career Criminal x Cop !!!
  • Mobster/Gangster x Civilian !!!
  • Serial Killer x Writer !
  • Teacher x Student
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Celebrity x Fan/Antifan
  • Supernatural Being x Human !!
  • Singer x Musician
  • Professor x Professor !
  • Mythological Being x Human !
  • Villain x Villain
  • Villain x Hero
  • Single Parent x Bachelor !

Other Info

I will roleplay on site, but I don't prefer it. You can PM me for other options in addition to discussing plots and ideas. I am okay with NSFW roleplays, but as the rules indicate, those must be done off-site. If you wish to do something NSFW, then you can PM me to get other contact info amd we can discuss it in detail off-site.

Anyways, that's about it. I hope to hear from you soon! -Magnus

Hello! I’d love to try the following (: Bold are my preferred character! (:

Basic Info

Hi, I'm Magnus. I've been roleplaying for 5+ years, and I'm interested in both fandom and original plots. My timezone is EST, but don't let that stop you from pming or commenting if something catches your eye. I never turn anyone down based on timezones.

Rules

I like to think I'm pretty chill about rules, but I do have some.

1. You must have a basic understanding of the English language and grammar. It's okay if English isn't your first language or you're not proficient in it yet. Everyone starts somewhere. However, I expect you to know the difference between your/you're, their/there/they're, etc.

2. I'm not too picky about how long your post/response is, but I would like it to be substantial. I don't like the idea of always having to match lengths. I'm definitely a quality over quantity type of person. However, the more content I have to work with, the easier it is to craft a response.
3. This is kind of a given, but be respectful! I will respect you as long as you respect me. If there is anything you do not like or are not comfortable with, I will not include it. I expect you to do the same.
4. I am most comfortable with M/M pairings. F/F is alright as well, and if I'm very interested in the plot and/or your writing, I might even be okay with M/F.

Fandoms

Fair warning: I might be forgetting some.

• Bones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Doctor Who
  • Friends
  • Glee
  • Hannibal (NBC Series)
  • MCU
  • Merlin
  • NCIS
  • Riverdale
  • Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • The Flash
  • The Office
  • Voltron

Pairings

The amount of exclamation points indicate cravings. Feel free to reach out with your own ideas!

• Serial Killer x Writer !
  • Teacher x Student
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Supernatural Being x Human !!
  • Singer x Musician
  • Professor x Professor !
  • Mythological Being x Human !
  • Villain x Villain
  • Villain x Hero

Other Info

I will roleplay on site, but I don't prefer it. You can PM me for other options in addition to discussing plots and ideas.

Anyways, that's about it. I hope to hear from you soon! -Magnus

*raises hand*

'scuse me, which doctor(who) do you play?
(also, i saw you do marvel... maybe we can discuss?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sherlock, Merlin, The Flash, and Voltron are my jam. but I've got the same deal as most everyone on here. I can't PM you , but you can always PM me!!! Also if you have a d-i-s-c-o-r-d mine is Littleberd#5930 and I'd be happy to discuss any plots you may have concocted.

I just wanted to say that your name is the name of the best character from the Mortal Instruments. That is all

*tips hat*
Good day

Thank you! I love Magnus. Thank Bane Chronicles is one of my favorite Clare books.

He is absolutely my favorite character, Sassy, sexy, and just all around hilarious.. pretend i didn't say that second thing aye - I haven't read The Bane Chronicles yet but it is definitely a plan of mine.. I even have the book checked out from the library... (Cough IveHadItCheckedOutForAlmostThreeMonths)

I'm very interested in rping with you, I have never done a m/m or f/f butI'm willing to try especially since I just entered the LGBTQ community, I'm especially interested in the mortal being and mythological being. unfortunately I can't PM yet so can you PM me?

Hey there! What are you craving most at the moment? If you're alright with me only being able to post on weekends due to my laptop being stored away at my parents due to lack of wifi I'd be interested in seeing how we would match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back