• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partners (always open)!

seussical

am i more than you bargained for yet?
Basic Info

Hi, I'm Magnus. I've been roleplaying for 5+ years, and I'm interested in both fandom and original plots. My timezone is EST, but don't let that stop you from pming or commenting if something catches your eye. I never turn anyone down based on timezones.

Rules

I like to think I'm pretty chill about rules, but I do have some.

1. You must have a basic understanding of the English language and grammar. It's okay if English isn't your first language or you're not proficient in it yet. Everyone starts somewhere. However, I expect you to know the difference between your/you're, their/there/they're, etc.

2. I'm not too picky about how long your post/response is, but I would like it to be substantial. I don't like the idea of always having to match lengths. I'm definitely a quality over quantity type of person. However, the more content I have to work with, the easier it is to craft a response.
3. This is kind of a given, but be respectful! I will respect you as long as you respect me. If there is anything you do not like or are not comfortable with, I will not include it. I expect you to do the same.
4. I am most comfortable with M/M pairings. F/F is alright as well, and if I'm very interested in the plot and/or your writing, I might even be okay with M/F.

Fandoms

Fair warning: I might be forgetting some.

• Bones
  • Criminal Minds
  • Doctor Who
  • Friends
  • Glee
  • Hannibal (NBC Series)
  • MCU
  • Merlin
  • NCIS
  • Riverdale
  • Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments
  • Sherlock
  • Supernatural
  • The Flash
  • The Office
  • Voltron

Pairings

The amount of exclamation points indicate cravings. Feel free to reach out with your own ideas!

• Career Criminal x Cop !!!
  • Mobster/Gangster x Civilian !!!
  • Serial Killer x Writer !
  • Teacher x Student
  • Celebrity x Celebrity
  • Celebrity x Fan/Antifan
  • Supernatural Being x Human !!
  • Singer x Musician
  • Professor x Professor !
  • Mythological Being x Human !
  • Villain x Villain
  • Villain x Hero
  • Single Parent x Bachelor !

Last edited:
Hi! I'm interested in some of your pairings.
However, I've yet to reach the 25 post requirement to be able to PM others, so could you PM instead?

Hey! I have a couple things to ask! And few ideas to share.
But, I'm not allowed start a PM because I am a new member. Could you PM me?

i'd be interested in some rp, I totally approve of these fandoms, but i'm not a huge fandom rper. Your pairings on the other hand, I would totally be down for. I like all of them.

Mythological being x Human sounds fun, I'm still under the 25 post rule so could you pm me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back