• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Partners (action)

TheSpeck

Cognitohazard
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello there! I hope you are having a wonderful day. My name is Speck, and I'm looking for a few roleplay partners! I love to create stories with other people, so I'm hoping some of you might take interest in this thread. I will provide a little preview of my writing at the bottom of the post! Here are some things you can expect from me!

- I'm just an average writer. I would consider myself to be semi lit.

- I usually write 2-6 paragraphs, depending on how much content I'm given.

- I can usually respond IC once a day, more or less.

- I only do MxF romance (I'll play either gender), only wholesome romance. Keep it pg-13. Romance is not a must have.

-Ghost friendly. Stuff happens, life is busy. I'll always be up for continuing a roleplay even after months, as long as we are both still interested!

- I enjoy dark themes, so if you have any triggers please tell me. I like to keep things pg-13 though, so don't worry about anything being over the top disturbing, let's just say the angst is real.

-I would appreciate it if you respond knowing that you can at least match me in terms of writing quality. I'm willing to match your length as long as you write at least 2 paragraphs (less is ok, depending on the circumstances, but I don't accept one liners.)

Fandoms:

The only ones I really know are Warrior cats, FNAF, and SCP. I will not do cannon characters, and only original stories.

Have a great day! ☺️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back