• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for partners! 1x1

I'm really wanting to do a Star Trek roleplay, but got nobody to do it with! Guess I better fix that huh?

Things to know (Rp or other wise):
- Just please don't ghost me, if you’re busy/can’t roleplay, say something. (I’d like for you to give me the same courtesy I’ll give you.)
- No one-liners, I'm sorry but it annoys me.
- I’d like for you to use “ when your character talks, but no border (I.e.* or : ) is needed for actions. (I don't use one, so I’d be a hypocrite asking somebody else to.)
- Third person please
- I’d prefer to do a spirk related roleplay, (Sorry if that’s not your cup of tea).
- Backround relationships, characters or otherwise are okay!
- Please have good Grammer and spelling, (Typos & mistakes happen, I’ve done it plenty of times)
- Understand that if I really like something I might type a lot so if you don’t like reading I might not be a good match for you. (Sorry)

I’d like to play James T. Kirk, but when other characters come up, (Like Sulu, or McCoy), I'm okay with deciding when we get there.

Looking for a Spock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back