• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for partner

Rabbit_Goddess

Hello everyone, I’m Ostara. I’m so sorry if I’m doing this wrong!

A Bit About Me:

• My pronouns are she/her, but I’m perfectly okay with playing either gender. I do prefer playing a female, but it mainly depends on the RP itself.
  • I’m 23, since I guess that matters here. I’m not sure why
  • I really don’t mind who I’m Rping with, mainly because I don’t really care for romance as much, yet I don’t care if romance is included. Just please don’t have it be the main plot because I’ll get bored.
  • If you only give one to two lines, I’m not the person you want to RP with. I don’t write books myself, but I do write enough. One to two paragraphs at least.
  • I’m sorry, but im not very fast at responding. I won’t ghost, and if I have to drop the RP I will personally let you know.

RP Ideas- (I have a general idea of what the RP is going to be like, but I haven’t written out a full plot yet. I only play OC)

• Zombie Apocalypse
  • Zodiac Signs
  • Vampire Vs Werewolves
  • Supernatural
  • Demon Slayer
  • Rival Kingdoms
  • Royal x Dragon/beast knight
  • Western
  • Teen Titans
  • Hunter vs Supernatural being
  • Medieval
  • Ninjas or Samurai
  • Outlaws
  • Thinking…..

Last edited:
I can do Teen Titans if you'd like or the Royal x Dragon/Beast Knight

If you’d be interested in a medieval roleplay with fantasy creatures (vampires, werewolves, elves, etc.) mixed in, I’d be down!

Hey there! I hope you're doing well. If you're still interested in a medieval-themed roleplay, count me in! I'm a big fan of creating expansive worlds and letting our main characters go on exciting adventures. :3

I've been itching for a good western RP for a while now, super interested to share some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back