• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for Partner(s)

#realism

Neris

I am nothing but darkness
Hello, I am looking for someone to rp with. I am wanting to do anything realistic/modern, I like dark topics but am open to anything. I can play male or female characters whatever you are more comfortable with. If you are interested send me a message.:blowkiss:

My Rules (The fun stuff):
  1. I prefer to have at least one full paragraph per post.
  2. Help me make the plot, if you don't like something we can discuss something different.
  3. Please be over the age of 17 because I do want there to be more graphic content and I feel more comfortable rping with people around my age.
  4. I am good with any ideas you have, I am open to anything.

I currently don't have any plots that I want to roleplay so if you are looking for a rp partner I am open to most ideas.

Last edited:
I'd love to write with you please send me a message!!

Hi there! ^.^ I'm interested in a Demon x Human roleplay or one pertaining to mental illnesses if you're still looking.

Hello! I'm Heaven. I feel like we have similar tastes, you can even check out some of my plots here (we have one or two in common). I like dark themes too, I'd be willing to go with any of your plot ideas that you have mentioned!

I enjoy dark themes too! But I don't tend to be as good with the fantasy/paranormal ones.

Yay dark topics and roleplayers who can play any gender! lol other than these pairings, did you have any baseline plots? I'm a build up writer rather than a build from scratch so that's why I'm asking. I love twists and turns, obvious and not so. Message me if you'd like to discuss further :)

I love the idea of a story surrounding/ involving mental illness! If you still need a partner please message me!

I'm always a sucker for a bad/good guy x bad/good girl. I have a couple ideas to make it a little more in depth. Message me! Neris Neris

I'd be willing to do any of these plots except for magic. If you're interested,please don't hesitate to message me.

Yess I also like some dark themes too, if still interested pm me and we can work out some details!! I'm okay with anything mental illness related or drug related!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back