• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for one on one

eowarion

Wizard Extraordinaire
(TENTATIVELY CLOSED)

(This by no means is to discourage you from interest, just that I may already have a full plate and might not be able to entertain more yet. Don't be afraid to try though!)

Because I am on my phone this post will be horribly formatted and with 1/3 the information that others would do.

Starting off with, I know I had rp going with people and life pulled me away (used to be beleaguredSage), so if you were in any and want to pick-up again, let me know! I am sorry for disappearing so long, life happens.

For everyone else, I am fairly easy going. I am at my most comfortable playing a male character. Almost any genre is fair game, fantasy and sci-fi getting top billing.

Fandoms are several, but my greatest want currently is Rebellion era Star Wars. Anything else, I cannot think of sitting at work here. Just ask!

Usual requests, grammar is adequate. At least a couple posts a week (I sometimes do more, depends on work/home). And multiparagraph replies. Etc. Etc.

Edit: you can PM me or reply here if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the interest. I haven't really listed any particular plots because I usually like bouncing ideas around, so I will pm you.

And as an aside for anyone reading, I am open to most everything. Few limits I can think of.

Dude, Star Wars is my top fandom -if you can call it that- ever! I like older republic usually but am up for rebellion era. If you're wanting to do something else though, I'm not too fussy about it.

[QUOTE="Shadow Shifter]Dude, Star Wars is my top fandom -if you can call it that- ever! I like older republic usually but am up for rebellion era. If you're wanting to do something else though, I'm not too fussy about it.

[/QUOTE]
I am open to it, I just enjoyed the times when it wasn't space wizards causing as many problems as they solved. We can always discuss!

eowarion said:
Because I am on my phone this post will be horribly formatted and with 1/3 the information that others would do.
Starting off with, I know I had rp going with people and life pulled me away (used to be beleaguredSage), so if you were in any and want to pick-up again, let me know! I am sorry for disappearing so long, life happens.

For everyone else, I am fairly easy going. I am at my most comfortable playing a male character. Almost any genre is fair game, fantasy and sci-fi getting top billing.

Fandoms are several, but my greatest want currently is Rebellion era Star Wars. Anything else, I cannot think of sitting at work here. Just ask!

Usual requests, grammar is adequate. At least a couple posts a week (I sometimes do more, depends on work/home). And multiparagraph replies. Etc. Etc.

Edit: you can PM me or reply here if interested.
Hey! I am new here, so I do not know how this works! But I would like to rp with you if possible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back