• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for one on one partners

Angelofdarkness

Hello I am back at it searching,

I do not have perfect grammer nor do you have to. I work 3 days a week but will post when I can those days

Rules / guidelines:

1. Please let me know if you are bored or leaving the rp (don't ghost me)
2. Please do your best to avoid one liners

Prompts:

Based on songs:

Song: rewrite the stars
Romeo and Juliet style - alpha and omega, rich and poor, popular and outcast

Song: Trying not to love you

Bad relationship or exes who aren't over each other

Fandoms:

Ouran host club
Big hero six (tadashi is still alive)
Shadow hunters
Moana

Other prompts:

1. Character a enters their favorite coffee shop and goes to their usual table to find what appears to be an abanded camera looking in it they find pics of them from the last month

2. Character a significant other is possessed by a demon; soon after they realize they love the demon and not their SO. Now the exorsit has arrived

3. Character a always wear a piece of iron jewelry her father gave her. Character b is a fae and can no longer hug her, character b wants to know why A's father is playing games

4. Character A's father is a topic they don't discuss as their mother is dying they tell a their father was a pirate. Character b is a pirate who helps a find answers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back