• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for One on One or Group roleplaying

Greetings one and all. I am currently looking for anyone to do either one on one creative roleplays or a group roleplay in which i can bring in my own creations. i try not to roleplay already created characters, such as ones used in Fandom roleplaying, but i have a plethora of characters created in a book that is easily at my disposal and can be altered to fit any fandom. i am an extremely open minded roleplayer and can play any role needed(even inanimate objects if needed and +18 roles as well). i hope to roleplay with some of you soon.

Side Note: I also have about 20 years of experience in the roleplaying community as well.

As a heads up group interest checks are found here Looking for Group. If you are interested in a group you would need to browse through those interest checks until you see one you like.

For this section what kind of genre's are you looking for? What is your preference in terms of how long posts are or how often you post?

I am a role filler normally. I roleplay any Genre and typically the length of posts dont bug me as long as i can respond to it. Detail to posts make it easier to respond to so i guess as long as we got enough detail in the post im good

As in i fill whatever is needed in roleplays. need a combat oriented character? cool. Need a female character? i got you covered. Need a psychopathic serial killer type character? i have it built. i have over 65 created characters that can be altered slightly to fit any style of roleplay

Fair enough here are my current ideas and prompts if you want to take a look at them. Don't really have any character specific requests, I mostly like to work on fleshing out worlds and such with my partner.

Original
✎ Breeding Mythical Creatures
✎ Magical Pet Shop (see prompt 2)
✎ Magical Cafe (see prompt 2)
✎ Human falls into Magical World (plot)
✎ Doors to Magical Worlds (plot)
✎ Magical Library
✎ After Life provided by D.O.G.S *craving*
✎ New Magician Taught by Apprentice *craving*

All prompts are from Writing Prompts subreddit.

PROMPT 1 : A master vampire owns the building, the alpha werewolf owns the restaurant. The Hunters Guildmaster is here, sword out. Other guests have fled. But your pasta had a distinct tang of gluten and were those peppers? Are they trying to kill you? You are Karen and you want to see some managers.

PROMPT 2 : You are the proud owner of a successful business, which also serves as the locus of your power and thus the very reality within it's walls bends to your will. You're employees are dealing with a particularly rude and entitled customer/client who has just demanded to speak to the Owner. *CRAVING*

PROMPT 3 : One day, you start seeing lines connecting one object to another, and its everywhere. One day, you hold up a rock, planning to skip it. You accidentally blurt out the word “cut” while thinking about something. Suddenly, all lines attached to the rock disappears, and it vanishes from existence

PROMPT 4 : You're a phony fortune teller. The real fortune tellers are pissed off because you're stealing their business. What they don't know is that you are a very real sorcerer.

PROMPT 5 : You are a stage magician making a good living in Las Vegas--you don't have your own billboard or hotel residency, but you're not a sideshow mentalist either. You've always loved this job, but the only problem is that your siblings are all actual magicians and don't get why you prefer this.

PROMPT 6 : You are a scientist who has forsaken the line of magic in your family to pursue your career, and last you checked they were furious with your choice. You're nose-deep in your thesis one night when your mom's familiar bursts through the window, screeching that the family needs your help.

PROMPT 7 : Your super power is common sense. When the super hero teams go out, you are there to take care of basic tasks for the sheltered supers, such as buying metro passes, ordering food, taking phone calls, and sometimes saving the day.

i like some of the prompts and ideas you got going on. they are all very interesting. I do like the Inuyasha style idea of a human falling into a magical world, and also the magical doors idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back