• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for Ol' Reliable.

DamnCatsMeow

Classified: Lost
Hi all!--

So i'm still new here and working on posting my 10+ so that I can PM, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to cast a line out into the void.

I am looking for a reliable, long-term, literate partner to write with. I want this person to not only be my amazing co-author of whatever plotline we cook up, but i'm hoping also a friend.

My preferred genre would be modern fantasy.
Second runner-up would be Harry Potter either pre- or post- trio.

So yeah, if you have questions let me know and I will be more than happy to answer!

Thanks!

I'd be interested in playing with you! I've got about six years of roleplaying experience under my belt, a good deal of it as detailed/literate. I'm trying to get back in after a couple years' break, but so far nothing's panned out. Fantasy's my jam, but I'm good with just about anything except romance, horror, and anime fandoms (except Pokemon). I'm not a fan of realistic, either, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.

Anything, in particular you'd want to play? If not, I have a few. One's a post-apocalyptic fantasy/sci-fi. (Not quite modern fantasy, I know, but I wanted to throw it out there in case you're interested.) The other would be a kinda-post-apocalyptic Harry Potter fanfiction, with a lot more fiction than fan in it.

Oh my lorddd. I’m all for realistic dark plots or even Harry Potter oc’s. I’m willing to write just about anything with a darker plot, lots of heartbreak and eventually a happy ending.
Just let me know.

Thank you both!

Please, feel free to PM me anytime if you are interested in getting something started!

Let me expand on my preferences for a moment...

So Why Write With Me?
I am adaptable. -- I can switch between various styles, lengths, and subject matter based on your preference and what you are comfortable with.
I am confidant playing both male & female. -- Whatever role you need me in, I got it.
Drama -- I LOVE drama in the story with crazy plot twists and heartbreak -- Do NOT love it so much in OOC. Keep that mess away from me.
I do not shy away from romance. -- It's a vital part of many relationships, however it must develop naturally unless previously discussed.
Patience is key. -- Need an extra day because you're just not in the right head space? Busy with work? Bored? Talk to me, we'll work it out. I promise to never rush you.

On the topic of patience,

PLEASE be patient with me. It's been around five years since I've truly dipped my toes in this corner of the creative pool.

I think that'll be all for now. :bishiesparklesl:

Are you booked? I wouldn't mind hearing more about your interests in modern fantasy. I assume present time-like, with a low magic setting?

Are you booked? I wouldn't mind hearing more about your interests in modern fantasy. I assume present time-like, with a low magic setting?

Present-time is definitely preferred. The amount of magic typically varies based on the story, but i'm really chill with all levels. My main OC that I like to use is a witch (more charmed/less hp) so that usually calls for a moderate to high magic setting.
But like previously stated, i'm adaptable, though dark fantasy is where it's at!

Update Time!
What I'm Craving:
(I'm bold)

1. God x Human
  2. Witch x Human/Supernatural
  3. Death x Human

I have plots in mind for each pairing. Just reach out if you're interested.

Toodles. :bishiesparklesr:

woooooah, death x human? yes please.
or harry potter
i love modern fantasy though too

UPDATE: 05/01/2018

*Things have gotten crazy IRL so please, if I haven't responded to you, create a new pm and message me.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, artists and muses, I hope today is treating you well!
Things are starting to calm down again in my life so I figured I would get my RP life back on track.

Things I am currently looking for:

Plot A:
MC is a witch who is stuck performing in a freak show that travels the globe. Forced to perform illusions for the crowds and dark magic behind the scenes for the ringleader. YC is a spectator who happened to visit the show. YC seems to be MC's only hope for escape and survival but at what cost will this all come?
*Has options for doubling; Options for YC to be supernatural; MxF or FxF*

Plot B:
MC is a demon on vacation from hell. YC stumbles into one of their dangerous parties. What happens when MC notices a strange aura from yours?
*So many options; MxF, MxM*

Plot C:
MC is the grim reaper. YC is dead but doesn't know it. Will MC be able to convince YC to cross over? Will MC want to once they fall in love?
*MxF only*

1. My average post length is 3-5 paragraphs. I can push this with enough to go off of.
  2. Plot A and C I will only play Female.
  3. All plots are romance heavy.
  4. I have no triggers or limits, things can get as dark/hot as you would like, just make sure to discuss it with me first.
  5. I am open to writing outside of this platform.
  6. I like drama--it pushes things forward.

I do believe that is all for now.

Toodles. :bishiesparklesr:

Hey there! I'm intrigued by Plot A, and I was hoping you might want to explore a little variation on it. I am currently filling my posting quota so that I can PM, but I'd love to discuss it with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back