• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for OCxOC MHA roleplay!

Foster

Inheritor
Hey there, you can call me Foster. He/him 22 year old from the UK, currently attending university.

I'm an experienced role-player with over 7 years of rp under my belt, with a very specific itch to scratch. My hero academia roleplay! With both the manga and anime in full swing at the moment my muse for this anime is at an all time high. I had a group roleplay set up for this but over time the other players all lost interest and dropped out, long before I really got a chance to play around with my OC and put them through their paces. It seems a shame to waste the effort I put into the character so I thought I'd head into the 1x1 thread and see if I could have better luck here. Provided its roughly grounded in the world of MHA I'm happy to go with pretty much anything in terms of setting, although I do have a few things in mind that I'll be happy to share via DM.

So, my requirements.

Personally I can often only post 1-3 times a week so provided you can get out a minimum of one post a week that's fine by me. If a roleplay really has my attention there is potential for me to get out even more content but that's only if it really grips me.

For posts I expect at least a few paragraphs and decent spelling/grammar. No worries about the odd mistake though, we're only human after all : )

18+! Sorry to any minor roleplayers out there but as an adult I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with anybody younger than 18. Especially if there is a romance plot element involved.

Moving on to the plot, I'm pretty open minded here. As I stated in the title I'm hoping for OCxOC, I'm tragic at doubling as trying to recreate existing characters kinda stresses me out XD
MxF is my preferred for this, as although I can and will play female side characters my primary OC is male.

I don't want to make this overly long so I think I'll wrap it up here, if you're interested then feel free to shoot me a direct message where I'll be happy to answer any questions or provide examples of my writing from previous roleplays :)

Thanks for reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back