• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for new rps. M / F

dwristen13

Hello there I've rp for a while and can handle most types of rps. i mostly do powers or supernatural creatures. i have done elemental abilities, even dabbled in robotics suits. so if you want to try an rp or just rp for fun let me know.

1 to 2 paragraphs pending on the rp, and only mxf. as i only play males 90% of the time i rarely play a female unless the rp demands of it. one a 2nd note i should warn you i typically play 2 characters.

Hello, I've been wanting to do a rp based off an anime I've watched called Fate. Even if you haven't watched it, if you're interested, I can explain the magic and my idea and perhaps we could start a rp? ^^

Hello, I've been wanting to do a rp based off an anime I've watched called Fate. Even if you haven't watched it, if you're interested, I can explain the magic and my idea and perhaps we could start a rp? ^^
i would be interested and ive seen a few episodes of fate Apocalypse but thats it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back