• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for new RP partners!

TheDarkButterfly

Professional Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I am TheDarkButterfly, but feel free to call me just Butterfly or Topaz! Shoot me a PM if you find anything that you'd like to RP with me. :) I usually prefer to RP as a male character, but I can do female if need be. MxM or FxM pairings are welcome. I am open to any romance in a Rp, but I do not want it to be the main storyline.
Ground Rules:
1. Nothing that would not fly with the site rules, please and thank you.
2. Please do not God Mode without Permission. This includes trying to force a romance between two characters that are incompatible.
3. Please, please, please no ghosting. If you will be away for a while or have lost interest in the RP just let me know, I won't be upset. I'd rather know then be ghosted. You can expect the same from me.
4. Do not expect me to bump you if you haven't replied in a while. If I have not heard from you in over a week without prior notice, whether it is an RP reply or even just a little PM, I will assume that I have been ghosted.
5. I understand that sometimes a once a day reply is not possible and life will get in the way. I ask that you understand the same for me.
6. Feel free to PM me even if you need to just talk and not RP. I like to chat with the people I'm RPing with and get to know them and their own quirks.
7. I do not usually do Fandom Rps. I would prefer to make new worlds and new stories.
8. Character Sheets are not necessary but are welcome. If you prefer to have a character sheet from me, please let me know and I'd be happy to share it with you.
9. Please do not make me world build on my own. Even a small amount of contribution is better then none. I want it to be our Rp, not mine.
10. Please reply with more then just one sentence. I ask for at least a small paragraph reply and for you to expect the same from me. (This would be an absolute minimum of 5 sentences)

Ideas I wouldn't mind Exploring:
Supernatural (Werewolves, Vamps, etc...)
High Fantasy/Low Fantasy
Modern Fantasy
Angels/Demons
Feel free to shoot an idea you have even if it's not on the list! I may be interested.

~~~I am always welcome to new RP partners. If none of this has scared you off at this point, send me a PM!~~~

I may be interested in doing a roleplay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back