• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for New RP Friends!

Inquieta

Always Tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Fandoms/Genres/Pairings/Ideas:

Across the Spiderverse (would love to write against Hobie).
Assassin's Creed (Up to Syndicate's game).
Baldur's Gate 3.
Cyberpunk 2077.
Doctor Who.
Dungeons & Dragons.
Fantasy medieval.
Hunger Games.
Jurassic Park/World.
Musicians/Rockstars.
Resident Evil.
Supernatural hunters (Not Supernatural the TV show).
Zombie outbreak.

Hi there!

My name's Inquieta, or you can call me Inq or Nic! Excuse the lack of fancy formatting in this post!

I'm 27 years old and from the East of England. I use they/them pronouns and am incredibly LGBTQ+ friendly.

Honestly, I disappeared for a little while from this site due to a major depressive episode, but I'm back and looking specifically for RP partners who would be willing to chat and make friends OOC. I most likely have undiagnosed and unmedicated ADHD as well as severe depression, so motivation can honestly be a little bit of a problem for me sometimes. Chatting with people out of character about things - even if it's solely about things that remind us about our characters, like memes or songs - helps get me excited about the roleplay and gets me responding to the story faster.

I enjoy roleplaying on Discord, but I'd be happy to keep it on-site, too - just let me know if you'd like my Discord handle!

Ideally, I'd like to write and chat with people over eighteen. I have nothing against the younger members of this site - it's just that I realise I'm closer to thirty at this point, so it feels weird to write with people who are so young! On top of this, unless it's a Hunger Games roleplay, I prefer all my characters to be over eighteen, too!

If I've written with you in the past, or we were in the process of talking about a roleplay, feel free to drop me another message! I'd be happy to pick things back up. Oh, and I'm ghost friendly. No hard feelings there if you'd no longer like to continue writing or talking but don't know how to tell me that!

I'm happy to write mxf, mxm, fxf, or nbxanything regarding pairings! I lean towards writing male characters more than female or non-binary, but I'm happy to use any gender character, honestly!

My only triggers are detailed descriptions of self-harm or suicide. I'm okay with topics being brushed over or being in character backstories, but please don't go into graphic detail! Thank you. Also, let me know your triggers beforehand, and I'll avoid them altogether.

My responses average about 350 words per reply. However, I've been known to write over 1,000 words sometimes if inspiration strikes me. One thing that I'll never do, however, is give you a one-liner. I always like to give my partner things to work with, and I find that one-liners can stop a roleplay in its tracks.

Also, I tend to write in the third person, past/present tense. It's a bad habit that I switch between the two tenses in my replies, but I'm working to fix this, and I use Grammarly to try and stop myself from doing so!

I'm happy to double up or even play three or four characters should the story call for it.

Uhhhhh.... I can't think of anything else to add right this second. But if you'd like to know more about me, my ideas or my characters, please message me! Regardless of whether you do or don't, I hope you have a fabulous rest of your day. :)

Last edited:
I can do your Fantasy/medieval, Supernatural Hunters, Jurassic Park, Musician/Rockstars, message me if you're interested in those and we can go over everything in depth as you like.

I can do your Fantasy/medieval, Supernatural Hunters, Jurassic Park, Musician/Rockstars, message me if you're interested in those and we can go over everything in depth as you like.
Messaged! :)

Hi Nic, I'd definitely be interested in some D&D roleplaying or another medieval fantasy setting of our own devising! I'm also someone who enjoys OOC chatter.
If you have any particular characters you'd like to play, or a plotline you've been meaning to explore, I'd love to hear about it!

Are you interested in either a Palladium Rifts game or Exalted? My good friend psychie is running a Rifts game and she is usually open to new blood, and I have an Exalted banner I'd like to run with just one or two players in it.

Are you interested in either a Palladium Rifts game or Exalted? My good friend psychie is running a Rifts game and she is usually open to new blood, and I have an Exalted banner I'd like to run with just one or two players in it.
I haven't really heard of either I'm afraid! Sorry!

i can write across the spider-verse, hunger games, or supernatural hunters!

Last edited:
If the offer is up, I'd love to roleplay spider verse; though I completely understand if you're uncomfortable with it, as I'm sixteen. Though I write relatively literately, and never reply with one-liners, I definitely haven't reached the point of one-thousand words.

Interested in doing a across the Spiderverse with my OC son of Knull x Spiderverse Gwen Stacy and Felicia Hardy? I can also do a Cyberpunk 2077 oc x Judy Alvarez and Rogue if you want me to dm you their bio?

I'm big on D&D and medieval fantasy in general, if you're up for it! I've even got setting-specific versions(that I haven't posted) of all my existing characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back