• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for New Partners (IGNORE PREFIX)HeavyEdit

ClintBarton

Sound Engineer
Hello all! I am constantly on the hunt for new partners partially because I’m constantly coming up with new ideas! I often derive an idea from music or a TV show I’ve just watched.

Quick Summary of Me:
-I’m 19

-I live in Australia

-I am a full time University student studying Audio Engineering
-I am a VERY creative person, in writing, art, music and cosplay
-I work part time.

-My schedule can be all over the place but it works for me!
-I’m a little to Marvel obsessed
Hmm….anything else? I don’t know just ask I’m always open for chatting!

-Discord now available from me-​

Things I expect/am okay with/Love

-FUN
-1x1 Only
-Prefer PM's although I will do a thread but you have to start the thread then.
-MxM , FxM , FxF ((ALL pairing types are more than welcome with me although I prefer MxM
-I normally try to write 2-4 paragraphs per character per pose, however, this can vary depending on what is going on in the roleplay but I’d hope my partner will write about the same, if you want to write more go ahead! Just don’t expect anything over 6 paragraphs from me unless it’s a SERIOUSLY juicy part of the story.

-I am very likely to match your length in poses (just be aware of this)

-I tend to like putting my characters through hell and back! I am also capable of not doing this though so if this is something that bothers you then please just tell me.

-Crossovers (I actually love crossovers because I like having big massive roleplays with many characters, if you don’t want to crossover though that’s totally fine!)
-Gore/Horror/Thing of your nightmares (nothing really bothers me)
-OC’s as long as they fit the roleplay!
-Fantasy add on (Example: Making Steve Rogers a werewolf even though he’s not!)
-Doubling/Tripling/Quadrupling..etc.

-OOC Chatter

Just a little side note for the moment: Growing a little tired of playing the 'dominant' character so i'm seriously looking for a roleplay where I can play the 'weaker' partner

I won't do:

-Smut (it's just site rules)

-roleplay with no plot

-roleplay with someone who is unwilling to add to the plot...I can normally tell very early on and I will either drop you or bring it up, either way I will let you know.

Fandoms and Potential pairings:

Marvel:

Honestly there are just to many pairings that I love and would do here it's probably better to ask me but here's a few:

MASSIVE CRAVINGS
Tony Stark x Johnny Storm ((maybe a bit of Steve twin mischief on the side)
Bucky x Clint

Bucky x Sam
Clint x Sam

Just Some other pairings:

Clint x Loki

Loki x Tony

Tony x Steve (Would really like to do a Hydra Cap with this pairing)

Steve x Bucky

Steve x Natasha

Tony x Bucky (Super Craving i'd play Tony)

...and the list goes on

Who I will play from Marvel:

Bucky Barnes

Loki Laufeyson

Clint Barton

Natasha Romanoff

Steve Rogers

Tony Stank ( *Stark…I just had to)
Lady Sif

Sam Wilson (under very strict circumstances)

Agent Peggy Carter

Agent Ward

In terms of Marvel I am very well-versed in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I also have a relatively strong knowledge of the comics although when reading them I have really only read Hawkeye comics, some Avenger’s, Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow but that’s just about it, I am aware I have massive gaps in my comic knowledge.

If a character is in Bold in a pairing it means I will not play the other for that particular pairing.

Original RP Type Pairings:

Demon x Vampire

Vampire x Vampire Hunter

Werewolf x Hunter

Werewolf x Human

Angel x Demon

Bird x Werewolf (By bird I mean a Human who can only shift into some type of hunting bird)

Celebrity x Fan

Celebrity x Non-Fan

Celebrity x Celebrity

Insane Asylum

Feel free to make suggestions!

I'm very opening to hearing about other fandoms and pairings as well! I am open to just about anything and will often learn a character for a roleplay.

Some ideas, these are all pretty big wants some more than others. Most of these are Marvel ideas though

Plot Idea 1- A complete craving I lost my partner that I was doing this one with and i'd love to start it up again! Note: This roleplay is likely going to be a tear jerker and has character death
Based after Civil War in the MCU Universe Tony (me) is alone but he's also created a cure for Bucky. Upon trying to get to Wakanda to deliver the cure to Steve whom knows he's coming, he's shot down and killed. However, he comes back as a ghost. The story is more or less about how Tony makes himself known to Steve again. Of course I would double with multiple other characters to keep the story moving.

Plot Idea 2 - Capsicle (I'd play Stark)
An AU where Tony Stark is the one who found Steve in the ice and is there one to wake him up. Eventual Steve x Tony. Wouldn't mind maybe Steve of having a relationship with Howard and when he wakes he first thinks Tony is Howard very briefly though just as a bit of drama.

Plot Idea 3 - War Time - MARVEL AU
Wold War ||| is at large and every single country is scrambling to find soldiers. Clint is soon recruited to the army and there is no escaping it. He is shipped off to war torn away from the people he loves, from The Avengers. When he returns he's not quite the same person he used to be.
-Really need to expand this idea a bit and figure out a pairing. It could go anywhere really

Plot Idea 4 - Alpha Beta Omega

An Alpha Beta Omega universe but instead of portraying more wolf like features they have wings. Ideally i'd like to do this with an AU of Marvel but also wouldn't mind doing it with a celebrity roleplay or an OC roleplay.

Plot Idea 5 -Soul Mate Marvel AU

Requires doubling.

Tony x Steve ((i'd play tony)

Bucky x Clint (i'd play Bucky)

Basically just this lot in a soul mate AU tony and steve struggle to come to terms with each other and constanty fight where as bucky clint are just this adorable perfect soulmate couple. Wont start out with immediate romance. They would have to figure out that they're soulmates first

Plot Idea 6 -Jealousy

Tony x Bucky ((I'd play Tony))

Eventual Steve x someone, we can decide ((You would play Steve))

Civil War never happened, Tony and Bucky both fall for each and there for begin to date even going so far to make it public and rather official. Steve is jealous...and his jealousy makes it blind to the person who loves him .

Plot Idea 7 - Gods (Big Marvel AU)

Clint x Loki ((i'd play Clint))

In this roleplay we would be stripping back to The Avengers, instead of Clint being brainwashed by Loki he's simply shown the truth. Clint is actually a centuries old god much the same as Loki, the two have been lovers for thousands of years. The story is a conflict on Clint's part trying to choose between humanity, the very people who hid the truth from him in the first place and Loki who is crazed to destroy the world thanks to a little brainwashing from Thanos.
-Would need filler characters for this roleplay, particular Natasha

I'm sure there are more, please feel free to ask.

If you're interested, please comment and quote me and/or pm me

Thankyou

Last edited:
I really like the Dracula idea. I was wondering if that story could also incorporate the Vampire x Vampire Hunter pairing?

I've never played a vampire hunter before and the idea sounds like fun.

(Of course, there would have to be a reason for the hunter to show up at the club, but I guess we could figure that out if you're interested.)

I really like the Dracula idea. I was wondering if that story could also incorporate the Vampire x Vampire Hunter pairing?

I've never played a vampire hunter before and the idea sounds like fun.

(Of course, there would have to be a reason for the hunter to show up at the club, but I guess we could figure that out if you're interested.)

Hi, I would love to incorporate those two ideas :) please PM me

yo yo yo so my MCU knowledge is okay? i mean i know the characters, know the plots, and i can always do research to better myself so i could be into a marvel RP? i think the tony x bucky one would be cool, i could probably do a pretty good bucky. but i'd like to double? maybe toss an OC in there?

just PM me and lemme know what you think! we can try and plot something out!

Bird x Werewolf - I like this idea a lot so I have a Question regarding it : I primarily do Videogame/Anime based Roleplay,Would you be okay with this Pairing being set in Tellius? Tellius is the name of the World in the Videogame Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and it's Sequel Radiant Dawn. In Tellius there is a Race of Beastmen called Laguz,Laguz are humanoid with Minor physical Traits signaling what Animal species they are for Example the Bird Species (which is what you want) have wings,the Cat's are Basically Nekos,The Lions have Manes around their neck Etc. And they Transform fully into Animals when Fighting etc And depending on the species can even use Magic (the Heron bird species for example are Clerics). There is also Wolf Laguz which Transform into Wolves and Could very easily be Tweaked a bit into Werewolves. If this is okay (I can tell you everything you need to know about Tellius) please Let me know.

Ps - sorry about the Random capitalization of letters my Laptop has been doing that Recently and I can't figure out how To stop it lol

Bird x Werewolf - I like this idea a lot so I have a Question regarding it : I primarily do Videogame/Anime based Roleplay,Would you be okay with this Pairing being set in Tellius? Tellius is the name of the World in the Videogame Fire Emblem Path of Radiance and it's Sequel Radiant Dawn. In Tellius there is a Race of Beastmen called Laguz,Laguz are humanoid with Minor physical Traits signaling what Animal species they are for Example the Bird Species (which is what you want) have wings,the Cat's are Basically Nekos,The Lions have Manes around their neck Etc. And they Transform fully into Animals when Fighting etc And depending on the species can even use Magic (the Heron bird species for example are Clerics). There is also Wolf Laguz which Transform into Wolves and Could very easily be Tweaked a bit into Werewolves. If this is okay (I can tell you everything you need to know about Tellius) please Let me know.

Ps - sorry about the Random capitalization of letters my Laptop has been doing that Recently and I can't figure out how To stop it lol

Hiya, i'd be happy to hear a bit more about it although i'm not totally sold cause I personally am really not a fan of Fire Emblem at all

Hiya, i'd be happy to hear a bit more about it although i'm not totally sold cause I personally am really not a fan of Fire Emblem at all
I'm a Fire Emblem Nerd and when I saw Bird x Werewolf I thought "hey this could fit in Tellius,I like this" anyway shoot me a PM

I am very interested in the marvel ideas. I actually had a cross over idea that was going to be a fanfiction but could totally work as a RP. It was Loki and Harley Quinn. I also have a few ideas revolving around Steve Rogers and/or Tony. I have OC ideas as well.

I read band fandoms and actually died
Oh?

I am very interested in the marvel ideas. I actually had a cross over idea that was going to be a fanfiction but could totally work as a RP. It was Loki and Harley Quinn. I also have a few ideas revolving around Steve Rogers and/or Tony. I have OC ideas as well.
Hi feel free to PM me with the ones you're interested in I'm sure we can figure something out

I'd be interested in playing Tasha to your Steve. If you're still interested. I'm fine to double in characters in case you want to add a character or plotline to the rpg XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back