• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Looking for Naruto lover wanting some literate story and love drama!

Djsuper3

Hey! I am Typical, I'm a literate {19} Year old role player who's has a interesting idea with my {18} year old wifey, something I came up with that I need one more person's help with!
We are both literate role-player- multipara as well and we do enjoy a good story. Recently my wife has been looking into Naruto (And yes I mean the very beginning) and has fallen in love with it. And I am a good DM so I am gonna be controlling stuff BUT we need a third member of our ninja squad! Haha, yeah we do. Now in Naruto I did some research, the reason there was two boys and one girl is because less females wanted to be ninja-...however, I have two options out there that would be interesting. One being you are a female dressing up as a male, tricking everyone and pretty keeping it a secret until you can't anymore. I will be making a group for out 1 on 1 on 1 so don't worry!
Interesting back story and other things, as well as I kind of want this to be a love triangle as well- something to keep the drama nice and spicy- plus I do want some friends and people chill so that's nice as well! I will do as much as I can to make this fun, but also we are starting from the beginning to Naruto all the way to Naruto Shippuden- maybe even Baruto! So characters will be developed as well as changed and act a bit different.
If you are interested, please feel free to shoot me a chat request OR a message here! (I will respond to either!). Then we can talk and what not and see if it'll be fun! I look forward to meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back