• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Looking for MxM roleplays

Thugisa

Hi! I’m Thug!
Hi I’m Thug! I’m 21, and I’m looking for people to Roleplay with! I have a starter already but I’m more than happy to discuss other plots as well!

RULES:
-18+ only as I’m an adult.
-Third person, NO *these things
-Paragraph style to Literate to Novella style Roleplayers only! I’m pretty lenient with this but I refuse to answer one liners.
-Do not harass me for a reply! I don’t mind getting a DM a few hours later if I haven’t responded, but don’t message me after 5 minutes.
Let me know of any triggers!
I’ve never roleplayed on here before, so I’m fine with switching platforms. I mainly use Discord.

GENRES
Romance, slice of life, fantasy.
I’m open to pretty much anything!

PLOT IDEA (We don’t NEED to do this! It’s just an idea!)
My character Hiroki, a young genius, is in college and is fed up with everyone getting together every year for the end of year dances. He’s never gone and really doesn’t care to. On his way to class he gets hit by someone riding a skateboard and chews them up about it.

(Your character doesn’t have to be the skateboarder! Could be anyone!)

If you’re interested in this plot or have one of your own, feel free to message me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back