• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for MxM Roleplay Partners

ScarletTears

Just a human... probably...
Looking for role play partners. if you're interested, please send me a PM!

About Me
  • The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
  • I generally play male top characters. Occasionally I will play females. It’s very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
  • I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
  • I ONLY RP in third person past tense.
  • I don't have any romance or gore limits. None or loads, you decide. Happy to RP on skype or discord if you prefer.
  • I generally only RP Original characters unless we’re doing an actual fandom paring. Not interested in cannonxoc RPs
I am a second year University Student, sometimes I disappear if my workload gets insane, I will try to let you know if I’m not going to be online for more than a few days, but you might also be the last person I tell if I’m away from the internet.

Plots

(Most are my own but some are adapted from Tumblr posts)

• I will bold the character I want to play, if no character is in bold, I don't mind which character I play
  • Happy to mix any of the plots up or play them as omegaverse if you prefer
  • I'm happy to do any of these, combine some of the plots, make up a new plot or do a fandom paring in any plot setting. Or any OC paring in any of the fandom settings. I’m just not a huge anime fan. Don’t make me do anime RPs! XD
  • Also always open to my partners input with plots, many were written a few years ago and have been played several times so I'm always open to switching things up!
A Guardian Demon CLOSED
One day, while making a sandwich, Muse A accidentally draws an occult symbol and summons a greater demon (Muse B). Unsure how to process this situation, Muse A pulls out another two slices of bread and makes a sandwich for Muse B. It's not often that a greater demon of the void is made a homemade lunch, and rather than making a bargain with the Muse A, Muse B starts helping the human out, in exchange for lunch- once a week, on a Tuesday. And that's how Muse A ends up with a guardian demon.

The Winter King OPEN
The Winter King. Oldest, wisest and fairest of the elementals did not fraternize with humans. If he could get away with it, he would have never seen another human again. He was too old, and too powerful for their petty lives and complaints. His fortress, high in the snowy mountains of the north, was staffed almost entirely by demons and he had grown to tolerate the few humans who were needed to keep the fortress working. But the Winter King did enjoy the world outside his walls. With a fragile peace between the elemental lords he took to riding and hunting on the ice plains and in the ancient frozen forests. One afternoon, The Winter King was hunting among the twisted evergreens of the forest, the sun was beginning to set and the King was preparing to return to the palace when he spotted a fine black horse shivering under a tree. Beside the horse, a growing mound of snow revealed a figure, a human, unconscious and buried in the powdery ice. For once in his very long life, the Winter King took pity in the human and took Muse B back to the fortress of stone and ice.

Muse B did not make a habit of riding long distances in the snow. In fact Muse B was from the southern lands, ruled by the Lords of Summer. If given the option they would have never have stepped foot on the snow, let alone spent weeks riding through it. But the message Muse B was tasked with carrying was to prevent war between the it was more important that Muse B s own needs or wants. Muse B certainly didn’t except the Winter King's realm to be all that the stories said. Nor did they expect to be startled by a pack of wolves, as white as the snow itself.

The next time Muse B woke up, they were in front of a roaring fire with the Winter King himself staring down them. Except the winter King is not as the stories said, and it doesn’t take long before a tentative friendship starts forming between the two.

Undercover CLOSED
Muse A has been lying to spouse Muse B for the last three years. Muse B thinks Muse A is serving in the military and their absence is down to long periods spend across seas. In reality, Muse A is an undercover agent for the FBI. One case gets a little too close and Muse A’s cover is blown. As retribution, the gang Muse A was with decide to kidnap Muse B. Muse A manages to save Muse B, and one of them is badly injured in the process. How will their relationship hold up after such a trauma, and will this be the last time Muse A’s job gets in the way of what is between them?

Stop the Wedding! OPEN
“STOP THE WEDDING!”

…Like most girls, Muse A always dreamed of a fairy-tale wedding with a handsome prince. A room dressed in white, filled with hundreds of guests there to celebrate her love. She thought that she was going to have all of that. A whirlwind courtship straight out of high school with a handsome young man ended in Muse B leaving her at the altar without a word of explanation.

Five years later and Muse A has found a second chance. A new fiancé, a new life and a small intimate wedding with only their families invited. She’s never forgotten her first true love, but in time her wounds have healed and she’s ready to start a new life with her husband.

Muse B has had a second chance too. He had his reasons for not turning up to the wedding and for the last five years he’s been running from them. To escape he joined the army and spent five years serving his country until he was injured and discharged from service. That was six months ago and since being forced back into his old life, Muse A has been on his mind…

Muse A may have believed she would never see Muse B again, especially on her wedding day. But that was the last thing she ever thought she’d hear.

Yes m’lord OPEN
October 1913
Carrington Estate, Yorkshire, England

The Carringtons are one of the oldest and well known families in all of England. With a bloodline that stretches back further than the King’s and more treasures lying on their estate than in the vaults of the palace, the Carringtons are also very well off. When money is no object, the Carrington children spend their days doing whatever takes their fancy- and for the youngest child (Muse A) this means riding.

Muse B’s the middle son of a farmer, brought in when the Carrington’s stable manager left the estate after a disagreement with the Lord of the Manor. Muse B is amazing with horses, the type of person who only has to look at them to calm them and get the great beasts to trust him. Of course young Lady/ Lord Carrington is kept away from the disagreements of their family and their staff, so the first Muse A sees of the new stable manager is when Muse A's horse spooks and Muse B saves them.

And that’s how it all started. A romance that was never meant to happen. Forbidden both by society and their parents. But how will they conceal it? Especially when Muse A is now of an age when there is only one option in life- finding a wealthy spouse.

Dance Class OPEN
Muse A is a single parent with a daughter who is taken Muse B's dance class. Muse A is always late to pick their daughter up because their boss makes them work overtime ect. Muse B always stays late to watch over Muse A's daughter. Muse A takes Muse B out for a coffee/dinner to say thanks and some how they get talked into spending more time with Muse B. Because their daughter is now taking private dance lessons. Not that Muse A minds.

Also these
Plots Materpost

Fandoms
I don’t have a list of all the ships at the moment, but I’m happy to try and work something out

• Hobbit
  • Shadowhunters
  • Hamilton
  • Game of Thones
  • Grey’s anatomy
  • Outlander
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Suits
  • White Collar
(Possibly a ton of others. If in doubt, send me a message!)

Last edited:

About Me
  • The MINIMUM I will write per post is a full paragraph although I prefer to write around 3-400 words. I’m also happy to write more and match your post length it might just take me longer to reply. Good quality writing is preferred over quantity.
  • I generally play male top characters. Occasionally I will play females. It’s very rare that I will play more than one main character per role play, although I’m happy to do more than one role play with the same person
  • I mostly prefer MxM plots, but I may also play MxF and all my plots can be adapted as such. I’m not playing FxF plots at the moment unless the /perfect/ plot comes along.
  • I don't have any romance or gore limits. None or loads, you decide. Happy to RP on skype or discord if you prefer.
  • I generally only RP Original characters unless we’re doing an actual fandom paring. Not interested in cannonxoc RPs
I am a second year University Student, sometimes I disappear if my workload gets insane, I will try to let you know if I’m not going to be online for more than a few days, but you might also be the last person I tell if I’m away from the internet.

Plots

• I will bold the character I want to play, if no character is in bold, I don't mind which character I play
  • I'm happy to do any of these, combine some of the plots, make up a new plot or do a fandom paring in any plot setting. Or any OC paring in any of the fandom settings. I’m just not a huge anime fan. Don’t make me do anime RPs! XD
  • Also always open to my partners input with plots, many were written a few years ago and have been played several times so I'm always open to switching things up!
A Guardian Demon OPEN
One day, while making a sandwich, Muse A accidentally draws an occult symbol and summons a greater demon (Muse B). Unsure how to process this situation, Muse A pulls out another two slices of bread and makes a sandwich for Muse B. It's not often that a greater demon of the void is made a homemade lunch, and rather than making a bargain with the Muse A, Muse B starts helping the human out, in exchange for lunch- once a week, on a Tuesday. And that's how Muse A ends up with a guardian demon.

The Winter King OPEN
The Winter King. Oldest, wisest and fairest of the elementals did not fraternize with humans. If he could get away with it, he would have never seen another human again. He was too old, and too powerful for their petty lives and complaints. His fortress, high in the snowy mountains of the north, was staffed almost entirely by demons and he had grown to tolerate the few humans who were needed to keep the fortress working. But the Winter King did enjoy the world outside his walls. With a fragile peace between the elemental lords he took to riding and hunting on the ice plains and in the ancient frozen forests. One afternoon, The Winter King was hunting among the twisted evergreens of the forest, the sun was beginning to set and the King was preparing to return to the palace when he spotted a fine black horse shivering under a tree. Beside the horse, a growing mound of snow revealed a figure, a human, unconscious and buried in the powdery ice. For once in his very long life, the Winter King took pity in the human and took Muse B back to the fortress of stone and ice.

Muse B did not make a habit of riding long distances in the snow. In fact Muse B was from the southern lands, ruled by the Lords of Summer. If given the option they would have never have stepped foot on the snow, let alone spent weeks riding through it. But the message Muse B was tasked with carrying was to prevent war between the it was more important that Muse B s own needs or wants. Muse B certainly didn’t except the Winter King's realm to be all that the stories said. Nor did they expect to be startled by a pack of wolves, as white as the snow itself.

The next time Muse B woke up, they were in front of a roaring fire with the Winter King himself staring down them. Except the winter King is not as the stories said, and it doesn’t take long before a tentative friendship starts forming between the two.

Undercover OPEN
Muse A has been lying to spouse Muse B for the last three years. Muse B thinks Muse A is serving in the military and their absence is down to long periods spend across seas. In reality, Muse A is an undercover agent for the FBI. One case gets a little too close and Muse A’s cover is blown. As retribution, the gang Muse A was with decide to kidnap Muse B. Muse A manages to save Muse B, and one of them is badly injured in the process. How will their relationship hold up after such a trauma, and will this be the last time Muse A’s job gets in the way of what is between them?

Stop the Wedding! OPEN
“STOP THE WEDDING!”

…Like most girls, Muse A always dreamed of a fairy-tale wedding with a handsome prince. A room dressed in white, filled with hundreds of guests there to celebrate her love. She thought that she was going to have all of that. A whirlwind courtship straight out of high school with a handsome young man ended in Muse B leaving her at the altar without a word of explanation.

Five years later and Muse A has found a second chance. A new fiancé, a new life and a small intimate wedding with only their families invited. She’s never forgotten her first true love, but in time her wounds have healed and she’s ready to start a new life with her husband.

Muse B has had a second chance too. He had his reasons for not turning up to the wedding and for the last five years he’s been running from them. To escape he joined the army and spent five years serving his country until he was injured and discharged from service. That was six months ago and since being forced back into his old life, Muse A has been on his mind…

Muse A may have believed she would never see Muse B again, especially on her wedding day. But that was the last thing she ever thought she’d hear.

Yes m’lord OPEN
October 1913

The Carringtons are one of the oldest and well known families in all of England. With a bloodline that stretches back further than the King’s and more treasures lying on their estate than in the vaults of the palace, the Carringtons are also very well off. When money is no object, the Carrington children spend their days doing whatever takes their fancy- and for the youngest child (Muse A) this means riding.

Muse B’s the middle son of a farmer, brought in when the Carrington’s stable manager left the estate after a disagreement with the Lord of the Manor. Muse B is amazing with horses, the type of person who only has to look at them to calm them and get the great beasts to trust him. Of course young Lady/ Lord Carrington is kept away from the disagreements of their family and their staff, so the first Muse A sees of the new stable manager is when Muse A's horse spooks and Muse B saves them.

And that’s how it all started. A romance that was never meant to happen. Forbidden both by society and their parents. But how will they conceal it? Especially when Muse A is now of an age when there is only one option in life- finding a wealthy spouse.

Dance Class OPEN
Muse A is a single parent with a daughter who is taken Muse B's dance class. Muse A is always late to pick their daughter up because their boss makes them work overtime ect. Muse B always stays late to watch over Muse A's daughter. Muse A takes Muse B out for a coffee/dinner to say thanks and some how they get talked into spending more time with Muse B. Because their daughter is now taking private dance lessons. Not that Muse A minds.

Fandoms
I don’t have a list of all the ships at the moment, but I’m happy to try and work something out

• Hobbit
  • Shadowhunters
  • Hamilton
  • Game of Thones
  • Grey’s anatomy
  • Outlander
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Suits
  • White Collar
I'm interested! Are you still looking?

About Me

Plots

A Guardian Demon OPEN

The Winter King OPEN

Undercover OPEN

Stop the Wedding! OPEN
“STOP THE WEDDING!”

Yes m’lord OPEN
October 1913

Dance Class OPEN

Fandoms

• Hobbit
  • Shadowhunters
  • Hamilton
  • Game of Thones
  • Grey’s anatomy
  • Outlander
  • Once Upon a Time
  • Suits
  • White Collar

Hi! I'm very much interested in your "Yes, m'lord" prompt!

ScarletTears ScarletTears Hiya. I was wondering if you'd be interested in a mxm medieval fantasy rp? I don't have an overarching plot, but I have an idea to start us off.

ScarletTears ScarletTears
I'm very interested in Guardian Demon and/or Dance Class if they are still open.

Also interested in #27. To Kill/Save a Queen, #36. Letter to the Battlefield, and any of the Starter Ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back