• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for MxF (Pairing's inside, I'll also take suggestions)

Luna Malveaux

Ten Thousand Club
Hey! There's nothing for me to say so First off the Rules.

Rules:

1: The most I want out of a post is at least two sentences, I'm not a super detailed person myself, so I'm not going to force you into writing crazy long replies in all of them, just a little detail is all.

2: I prefer role playing in private message, so if you're cool with that, keep on reading~

3: I'm pretty active on this site (I have no life, send help) so I'd appreciate if you could be able to reply at least once a day unless you're busy, I completely understand because there'll be day's when I'm busy myself. (I'm looking at you, school)

4: If you just aren't feeling the rp anymore, please tell me. I get pretty into rp's and don't want to sit waiting for a reply for week's only to never get one.

5: I prefer my Role play's to have romance in them, I feel more creative that way and just enjoy doing them in general.

That's all I can think of for now, so onto the pairings:

Demon x Human

Demon x Demon summoner

Demon x Demon

Demon x Angel

Best friend x Best friends brother/sister

Best friend/Best friend

Witch x Familiar

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Werewolf

Babysitter/the child's older sibling

If you have any idea's of your own I'd love to hear them!

Please don't worry if you don't have a plot in mind, we can discuss what we could do together, I'd prefer discussing it together anyway's~

If you're interested please pm me or reply to this~

Interested in Baby Sitter x Older Sibling or Best Friends. I'm definitely okay with romance as I am a hopeless romantic myself, Cx, but I am a bit better at female roles. If I need to I can play a decent male character as well however!

Let me know lovely~

1 minute ago, Smoaki said:

Interested in Baby Sitter x Older Sibling or Best Friends. I'm definitely okay with romance as I am a hopeless romantic myself, Cx, but I am a bit better at female roles. If I need to I can play a decent male character as well however!

Let me know lovely~

I'm glad you're interested!~ I don't mind which role I am, it just depends on the plot x3 Pm me frann~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back