• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for mostly fandoms! oc x canons! Looking for 1 original idea too!

Forever_Kyute

Hello! I'm Peachie. c:

I'm mostly looking for oc x canon fandom roleplays, but I have one m// poly idea I'll list at the bottom!
Sorry if this is a bit messy. I'm a bit tired writing this. lol.

Some important info:

I'm 24, and prefer to roleplay with someone 18+ since I require romance in my roleplays. All characters must be adults, or aged up to adults if canon age is young. c:
I love AU's, and especially genderswapping. c: Poly relationships are okay too! Any sexuality is fine! c: Just tell me what you're comfortable with!
I can play as many characters as we want! I actually love world-building! c:
You'll quickly be able to see I love yandere, possessive, smug, evil, and/or chaotic characters. c: Turn anything into a yandere au and I'll be happy! But I do like more soft characters if you prefer! c:
I like to gush over characters, and throw out ideas. I'll want to know more about your ocs, and if you have art of them, I'll want to see. I love seeing the creative ideas people have! c: I might even doodle some of our characters!
However, if you fail to read the basics of what I'm asking, or give me one-word answers to everything. Or spam me with messages, then I will just stop talking. :/ I've had a lot of people ask to roleplay and then won't even try to add in ideas. I'd like someone who will at least be friendly. And spamming me with messages makes me extremely uncomfortable. One after a day or so is fine, just in case something happened. I will not spam you in return. I just find it super uncomfortable, and it makes me want to reply less. If talking about our ocs, or if I tell you it's fine, then go ahead. Memes are fine, too.

Life is rough right now. If you need to disappear, forever or just for a little bit, go ahead. I understand. c: I also might need to disappear from time to time due to mental health. I'll be patient for you if you're patient with me!

I've been roleplaying for at least 12 years. c: As long as you don't give me one-liners, I'm good. I prefer at least a paragraph though! Tell me if you have a specific amount you want me to type! However, I do prefer more than a paragraph.

Check the bottom for my original craving!

Fandoms:

Series: (Character I'd like you to play. c: When doubling, if they're not in this list, I'll most likely be able to play the character! I already have full character ideas for all of what I've put, including drawings! c: )
** - Major craving

Gravity Falls: Bill, Younger!Stanford, Older!Gideon, Genderswap!Giffany, or Reverse!Older!Dipper.

1bitheart/1beatheart**: Older!Nanashi, Shinobu.

Rune Factory 4: Clorica, Vishnal, or Leon.

Danganronpa: Genderswapped!Toko, Human!Monokuma, Junko, Byakuya, Mastermind!Pre-game Shuichi, Kokichi, Genderswapped!Mikan.

BNHA: Shigaraki. (I've been asked for everyone else I wanted to pair. So this is the last oc I want to use for this.)

Funamusea/Deep Sea Prisoner's Works**: Shinya Kurai, Male!Rawberry, Ivlis, Artamos, Emalf, Fukami, Sal, Male!Alela Grora.

Kimi Ga Shine/Your Turn to Die**: Shin, Keiji, Rio Ranger, or Sou/Midori.

Panty and Stocking: Genderswap!Panty

Toilet-Bound Hanako-Kun**: Teru, Amane, Tsukasa.

Miraculous Ladybug: Adrien, Luka, Lila, Felix. (I'd be fine playing Luka if not pairing him c: )

Future Diary**: Genderswapped!Yuno Gasai

Date A Live**: Kurumi.

Happy Sugar Life**: (This would have to be an AU, fixing the plot to be less....terrible. lol I have ideas already! c: I loved the idea of Satou's warped love, but just...couldn't with the child part. lol. ) Genderswapped!Satou.

No Game No Life: Sora.

Legend of Zelda: Vaati.

Assassination Classroom: Human!Korosensei, Karma.

Humanized!Animal Crossing: Redd, Raymond.

Angels of Death: Danny, Older!Eddie.

Pokemon: Lt. Surge, Yandere!Ilima.

Death Note: Light, Mello.

Tokyo Mew Mew: Kish.

Shugo Chara: Ikuto.

And the original idea I have involves a poly m// little group. I have two character. One, named Bubble, is a cheerful but deadly character. Will happily kill to protect those he loves. He's small and cute, but honestly very messed up. His best friend, Lain, looks dark and cruel, but is actually very sweet. Like, donates to charities and helps abandoned animals sweet. I'd love to do an idea of them with one or two boys that would be amusing with them. c: Probably 1 or 2 love interests for them, both male. c: I'd love to hear any ideas!

Last edited:
Bumping! I didn't get to reply to some people, so I'll do so soon. Or at least once this 105 degree weather cools down enough for me to think lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back