• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking For Longterm Rp partners

JitterBuga

Please read all!

Hello, I am currently looking for a long-term partner to Role play with.

I have multiple plots we can use! I am literate and I tend to write a lot. (So forgive me if I do) I am very descriptive when writing as well. And please do so as well. It's easier to read. And have fun. And try to be descriptive.

My characters are all of different races. So please. Do not throw any racial slurs towards me. That's something I do not want to hear. Believe me I ran into people who really dislike characters or color or other ethnicity.

Now to the plot!

I do Sci-Fi, Horror, Adventure, Fantasy, all! I like a wide range of genres. I am a very creative person. And I love making new storylines and plots. (I don't exactly do heavy fantasy)

I do Character x Character. Romance and all. No matter the gender.

Now. Really. To the plots.
I don't want to put too many. But here is just enough info to get you a little aware of what I'm looking for etc. Yes. These plots are creative, fun to be in. I decided to make them interesting so people can all have fun with them.

Plot 1:
This one is actually a bit different. Roswell being a character I use for many alien invasion plots. To tell you about him before I get to the plot.

He's a hot headed, short temper alien who was kicked down to earth by his kind because he always made mistakes. And those mistakes being him constantly wrecking and destroying things in his home land. So. They kicked him down to earth.

Lost, alone, perplexed and betrayed. Roswell is stuck on earth. With little to no knowledge on who inhabits that planet. That's until he meets you. (Your character/oc) who takes Roswell under their wing because they know no other human will. They might just kill the poor alien. Or.

Send him to the world's most notorious facilities. Area 51.

But beware. A dark evil entity is out to destroy the universe for his own sickening purpose. And it's up to (your character) and Roswell (which will be stressful for this hot headed alien to even think about defending the universe) to save man-kind. And make sure society doesn't know about Roswell.

That's all I'm giving for that plot. But a few key factors is that this will be; An adventure based RP, romance is optional (it helps enhance the story), whatever choices you make will affect the story so it is up to you to make sure you save planet earth!

Quotes from Roswell
"What makes you think I care for you or this putrid planet?! I was kicked from my home! I could care less about this--this...this fleshy world filled with creatures that argue over everything!"

"I don't have television where I reside. But it is nice seeing this contraption display motion pictures."

"I'm smarter than I look, I built a machine only using scrap metal. And a bone from a dog I found laying around in the streets. And don't tell me why. Because I will not answer it."

"So. Just because I'm an..an...alien. You can't see me as a real person?"

"Why can't I ever go outside with you! I want to see the world too!"

"You're naming me. Roswell..? What kind of silly name is that?!"

The next plot. And the last plot I will be giving. (Don't wanna share too much)
Is about your character. Who discovers they gave quirks. Or an epithet. A power a human is able to wield. It is odd to see one in society as humans only had quirks way back in history! And by the spirits from the past grants you your own butler? Helper? Spiritual being helper? Meet Boo. (My character)
Boo is your own personal assistant that will help guide you throughout your journey to find your true power and why it was passed down to you! But beware. An evil entity is out to corrupt you. Or...kill you. In order to restore the evil spirits back to earth. To claim the earth as his.
You find out in the past that the world was integrated with humans and a spiritual/monster species. Called. 'The Guardians' were a species of monsters that roamed the earth just like humans. Some humans didn't like them. Thinking they were savages and might one day cause harm to humans. Until one day. They did. Humans banished The Guardians from earth and now it is up to you to save earth. And bring back the Guardians with Boo's help.

Boo's gender varies. (Mean you can pick)

Boo's personality is very witty. Always holding a large grin on their face. As a servant. Boo has to have the utmost respect towards (your character) no matter what they tell them to do. Boo listens and does it.
At times Boo is very aggressive and loud mouth. Make sure that society doesn't know a guardian is on earth! Or else things will get out of hand. The choices you make in this story will affect the plot. (Not drastically)

'Quotes from Boo to get a better understanding of them'

"All it takes is one word. And I'll rip his head clean off his neck."

"You're afraid of me..aren't you?"

"Hm. Ravishing. Aren't you a sight for sore eyes."

"I was sent here to help you. Not babysit you."

"I hate you just as much as you hate me. I mean. What makes you think I want to be standing next to a creature that banished my people from your land?"

Hope you enjoyed it! PM me if you want to RP these plots!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back