• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Looking for longterm partners

slowbudget

• I'm a guy on my early 20s and feel free to call me Will or Waffle or Budget or whatever.

• Let's break established roles and tropes, they can be restrictive. Let's go to strange new places together, nothing is as exciting is plain old weird!

• I'm currently on university and so I may not have the most time in the world. I'll try to keep a minimum response time of at least once every two days although I hope I can manage a bit faster than that. Either way, should I fail to meet that, feel free to send me a message. Should something come up and I become unable to answer for a while I'll try my best to tell you.

• I'd appreciate if we could keep a one paragraph minimum, but I realize we all have off-days and that some times we accidentally write our partners into corners. More than length I'd really like if we can both contribute to the plot, in the past I've had problems with people just being completely reactive and people completely dominating the RP and I'd like to avoid that.

• I love worldbuilding and as such I'd like to work on the plot and our characters together. But I'm also that guy that will gladly write a bible describing a setting and I understand that I can rave on and on if left unchecked so feel free to cut me off if I'm just ranting.

• I'd like to keep things on-site. At most, I'm willing to take things to email or Discord.

• English is not my native language, and as such a few mistakes or awkward sentences may slip out. On the other hand, I'm also not very exigent with spelling and grammar, as long as it's understandable it's all good.

• I'm willing to roleplay as literally anything: men, women, non-binary, robots, aliens, spaghetti monsters, etc. And while romance is not my favorite genre, I'm also willing to do any pairing.

• I don't really have a lot of limits, so please tell me if I'm taking things towards an uncomfortable topic to you.

• I like talking outside of roleplaying, so while we can do things all "businesslike" I'd appreciate if we can chat as well.

Please feel free to contact me via PM and thanks for reading!

Last edited:
What are you preferences as it regards to tone? Do you prefer more light-hearted perhaps even comedic roleplays or do you prefer more dark and gritty or dramatic types?

Naturally, any roleplay will have a mixture of both if done well. So I'm only asking for you preference between the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back