• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Looking for Long Term RP Partner

Eonivar

Looking for Hope and Inspiration
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, I call myself Eonivar on this site, my pronouns are He/Him. I have been writing on RPNation for a few years now.

I am looking for a devoted long-term co-author and possible future friend for wonderful, creative, imaginative, and fulfilling RP.

Initial Co-Author Criteria
  • I generally will be writing one or two other RPs with other co-authors but will limit the number so everyone gets equal attention and I can live my life.
  • I would prefer doing RP over PM here on this site. although other areas can be discussed.
  • I would prefer a co-author that is 21 or older.

Frequency of writing and Communication
  • Communication is the key to everything in RP. Boundaries and writing comfort are very important and must be discussed.
  • I am well older than 21, and work full time, I live in the the Eastern Time Zone.
  • OOG talk and talk about life in general with my co-author are essential to me. I am a chatty soul. My goal is to make and be a good friend with my co-author, the more we know each other, the better our stories can be.
  • Ghosting happens. I would prefer communication, but I understand that life and Ghosting happens. No hard feelings.

Genres
I will try to cover all the bases here of what I would like to see and do and my preferences. If there is something I am missing or have any questions let me know. I have been writing RP for about seven years or so now. I have been playing tabletop role-playing games for a long time.

• I love Tolkienesque fantasy with immortals, fae, ageless elves, knights, paladins, dragons, unicorns, wizards, sorcerers, and magic. I also enjoy Eastern Fantasy, with oni, kitsune, ninjas, samurai, warriors, martial arts, and Mayazaki like realms. And even a mixture of the two Western and Eastern styles. I am willing to create with my future co-author our own world.
  • I also enjoy fandoms such as Star Wars, Star Trek, RWBY, Avatar: The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra.
  • Lately, I have been heavy on superhero stories, particularly in the DC print. I am a HUGE fan of Young Justice.
  • As I said before I am not afraid to try something else provided my co-author is willing to educate and guide me, but I would prefer something I am at least somewhat familiar with. I read lots of fantasy and have no problem bringing other ideas and such.
  • I enjoy romance. I am a very 'Happily Ever After' person, which is not to say I would end something in sorrow or tragedy if the story is beautiful and meaningful in going that direction. Overall though I prefer happier endings.
  • Platonic relationships are fine too. I am one who goes with the flow of the story and if a romance does not seem to develop but a strong friendship does...so be it, that is just as wonderful. In a two-person/two main character RP the character's relationship is very important but it does not necessarily have to be romantic if we do not want to it be.
  • I have no problem basing my stories on Tabletop RPGs. I have become enamored recently with Powered by the Apocalypse games, particularly Masks: The New Generation, and would not have any problem writing a play by post for this or any possible PBtA game after discussion. I do not mind doing other games such as D&D 5e and Pathfinder (or many others)...even though I do have a tendency to sometimes find these particular games constricting in some ways in terms of story writing, yet I still play them when I can and would be open to something based on those games.

Preferred characters
  • I am comfortable and generally prefer playing male characters but have written female characters. I prefer MxF and FxF romances.
  • I generally portray epic, emotive, charismatic, skilled, and artistic characters.
  • I am not one to play or portray canon or written characters as main characters, I am generally not comfortable with writing other authors' characters (although writing in a cameo here and there is not off the table). I prefer to make up my own characters and stories.
  • I do not like godmode-ing or uber characters. I know we all have a tendency to write into this trap and I fully expect my co-author to tell me if this is happening when we write so I can correct such issues. The best characters have the best writable flaws that drive the story.

Writing Style
  • I am a textual based learner and have a degree in history. Words are important to me and I enjoy long descriptive posts. That being said not all posts can be books and sometimes there would be a short response depending on what I am responding to or if I am having a day where I do not have enough time to sit down and write something large, but 90% of the time I will write at least a couple of paragraphs of description.
  • I feel my strength is character development and dialogue, the plot is still something I wrestle with all the time when I write and would like a good co-author that can help me with the plot and keeping the story going. I feel I am good at world-building as well.

Hmm...I hope this is enough to get someone's interest...let me know if you have any questions or if there is something key I missed here.

Feel free to PM me or post here of your interest. Thank you for your time and consideration.

<Presses Save Changes Button with great...anticipation...and prays to the Goddess for more RP ;-) >

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Sevora. I'm 22 and I've been roleplaying for about 10 ish years (Somewhere between 4-7 years on here). I'm looking for someone to write with. I have a roleplay that is medieval fantasy. (Elves and such) Do you think you might be interested in that?

It is very nice to meet you both ChillyTiger and SevoraMason4495! I will be sending PMs to you both presently!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back