• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long term partners {OC and Fandom}

cherryicee

your local "useless" femme lesbian
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hey there everyone!

I'm back on the look out for a few dedicated and semi to fully literate/proficient partners to role play with.

I'm thinking around 500-700 or more words per post. Or 2-3 fully fleshed and thought out paragraphs.

[Little bit about myself]

Female

Working part time

Lots of free time to reply and discuss

*Note I can play both male and female characters although I will not play the male is a mxf relationship. Sorry not my style.*

*Any of the OC pairings/plots can be mxm or mxf unless otherwise specified, I don't mind either

[OC plots/pairings]

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Human

Best friend x Best friend

Apocalyptic Survivor x Apocalyptic Survivor

<mxm plot - romeoxromeo type story, bestfriends where one character helps the other discover their sexuality. Both families disapprove of the friendship and any further relationship would cause disaster.>

- Anything to do with time travel, post apocalyptic worlds, or fantasy creatures I'm in.

[Fandoms]

* I prefer OC's in fandom universes, however for the right prrson I will write for a canon character.

Adventure Time

Supernatural

Pokemon

Fire Emblem: Awakening or Sacred Stones

Vampire Knight

I'm also 100% open to ideas and sugesstions!

[What I'm looking for in a partner]

Consistency

Reliability

If you get distracted, bored, busy or otherwise unable to reply let a girl know!

Literacy (This one is super important to me.)

Dedication

The ability to talk to and have fun with your rp partner.

Thanks for reading, you can message me or comment here, try to ignore the post count I'm almost always looking. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
dappledlion said:
- Anything to do with time travel, post apocalyptic worlds, or fantasy creatures I'm in.
Hey. I would be interested in doing an RP with fantasy creatures.

Looseyourmind said:
Vampire X Vampire
MXM

Pm me

@dappledlion

I can't pm right now cause I'm new lol
I'd love to do a mxm vampire rp with you.

Ah the dreaded not being able to PM lol! No worries, we can always chat here for now.

DuskerTem said:
I've never done vampire x vampire, and I'd love to do it with you.
Awesome, could you PM me and we could chat a bit about it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back