• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom looking for long-term partners! ( multifandom + more!

nectar

honey!
hello! my name is honey and i'm looking for some long term partners! don't worry, the lowercase is for the aesthetic only. ( i'm literate, i swear. )

general :
i'm a high school student but, with school finally over, i am much more free now. i love cats, games, and overwatch. ( i'm a mercy main. )

rules :
1. age doesn't really matter to me, as long as they are over 14, but under 21. i'm a minor, as stated before, and would feel uncomfortable talking to anybody beyond that range.
2. if you are busy, please notify me, as i will try and do the same. i get it, we all have lives outside of this site, but it would be nice to get a notification if you're going to be gone for a while.
3. please, don't send me one-line replies. i usually type between two to four paragraphs, more if i'm feeling inspired enough. i will try and match my partner as best i can. but remember! quality or quantity.
4. i also tend to talk a lot ooc, i hope that's okay, i love making new friends.
5. i double, don't worry. i would appreciate if you did the same, unless it is oc x oc.
6. i don't really pay attention to canon in rps. so, adding on to this, i don't care for fxf, mxm, or fxm, i can roleplay all! it's up to you.
7. i love creating plots! show me what you got!

fandoms and ideas :
key : ( bold = craving real bad . underline = interested . italics = if i'm feeling up to it, sure strikethrough = already in one! ) ( anime/game name (love interest) )
hunter x hunter ( hisoka or illumi or ocxoc )
danganronpa ( depends on game! )
persona 5 ( yusuke )
puella magi madoka magica ( doesn't matter! )
psychopass ( doesn't matter! )
kakegurui ( doesn't matter! )

other interests :
alien x human
gang leader x gang leader
college!oc x college!oc
vampire x human
(if you have any other ideas, feel free to share!)
[/FONT]

HHH can we do a roommates/rivals AU with college!oc x college!oc

hello! my name is honey and i'm looking for some long term partners! don't worry, the lowercase is for the aesthetic only. ( i'm literate, i swear. )

general :
i'm a high school student but, with school finally over, i am much more free now. i love cats, games, and overwatch. ( i'm a mercy main. )

rules :
1. age doesn't really matter to me, as long as they are over 14, but under 21. i'm a minor, as stated before, and would feel uncomfortable talking to anybody beyond that range.
2. if you are busy, please notify me, as i will try and do the same. i get it, we all have lives outside of this site, but it would be nice to get a notification if you're going to be gone for a while.
3. please, don't send me one-line replies. i usually type between two to four paragraphs, more if i'm feeling inspired enough. i will try and match my partner as best i can. but remember! quality or quantity.
4. i also tend to talk a lot ooc, i hope that's okay, i love making new friends.
5. i double, don't worry. i would appreciate if you did the same, unless it is oc x oc.
6. i don't really pay attention to canon in rps. so, adding on to this, i don't care for fxf, mxm, or fxm, i can roleplay all! it's up to you.

fandoms and ideas :
key : ( bold = craving real bad . underline = interested . italics = if i'm feeling up to it, sure strikethrough = already in one! ) ( anime/game name (love interest) )
persona 5 ( yusuke )

other interests :
alien x human
college!oc x college!oc
vampire x human
[/FONT]
Would be so interested I would love to do duararara if you’re interested if not we can do another fandom

general :

rules :

fandoms and ideas :
persona 5 ( yusuke )

other interests :
alien x human
college!oc x college!oc
vampire x human
[/FONT]
Hey there! I'm actually pretty interested in Vampire x Human, if you're still looking for partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back