• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term partners! Always open!

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]I do completely made up ones, but I had too many and my preferences always change so I didn't put them up. I also find that in original 1x1rp, the majority walks off within 5 posts if it isn't something of their own creation/tailored specifically to their preferences.

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, I won't walk off unless it is very boring. It shouldn't be perfectly tailored for me, cuz then I would know everything that's happening. There needs to be surprises! Out of the list you have, I would best be able to do a fairy tail RP, or one of our/your own making. I do have an RP of my own (that should probably be in one v one) but it's not very good... Anyway, what you said about OC, did you mean you don't want OC romance with canon characters, or you don't want oc at all? (sorry if I'm being stupid)

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]As for character sheets, in cases where it's inescapable like the SAO fandom, I have bare-bones character sheets where it only has an optional picture/appearance description and a description of abilities. the only things that really frustrate me with CS's are personality and history sections. They ruin character development.

[/QUOTE]
When I make a character, I try not to put much personality down. Not necessarily for char development, but because if I come up with it then, it will be unnatural. If I figure out the characters personality as I go on, as they respond to situations, it's more natural amd easier to use.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]When I make a character, I try not to put much personality down. Not necessarily for char development, but because if I come up with it then, it will be unnatural. If I figure out the characters personality as I go on, as they respond to situations, it's more natural amd easier to use.

[/QUOTE]
It does make it more natural.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Don't worry, I won't walk off unless it is very boring. It shouldn't be perfectly tailored for me, cuz then I would know everything that's happening. There needs to be surprises! Out of the list you have, I would best be able to do a fairy tail RP, or one of our/your own making. I do have an RP of my own (that should probably be in one v one) but it's not very good... Anyway, what you said about OC, did you mean you don't want OC romance with canon characters, or you don't want oc at all? (sorry if I'm being stupid)

[/QUOTE]
I didn't mean I don't want OC, I said that I didn't want canon characters, or a direct copy/paste of the story. Of course there are surprises, don't underestimate my <<Role Play X>>!(death march kara reference) And of course I could do an original, it's just that you asked about fandoms :P

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]It does make it more natural.
I didn't mean I don't want OC, I said that I didn't want canon characters, or a direct copy/paste of the story. Of course there are surprises, don't underestimate my <<Role Play X>>!(death march kara reference) And of course I could do an original, it's just that you asked about fandoms :P

[/QUOTE]
K so I was being stupid. And I can do an original or fairy tail, I'm game for whichever would be easier for you. I already have a character for fairy tail, but I won't do a char sheet. Except for maybe name and picture.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]K so I was being stupid. And I can do an original or fairy tail, I'm game for whichever would be easier for you. I already have a character for fairy tail, but I won't do a char sheet. Except for maybe name and picture.

[/QUOTE]
I already stated I don't want that heretical crap called a character sheet if it's not necessary, and that I don't have the OCs to do a fairy tail RP (>n<)

I guess this leaves us with original. I'll send you a message, we're flooding this thread that I especially said I'd prefer a PM response on -.-

intimacy level
(I'm sorry, I'm in a bad mood and the jokes are helping T.T)

yawn.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm down for a casual adventure type RP when your schedule is freed up. Message me if you're ever in the mood.

Hello! I would love the opportunity, especially to make a new friend! If..that's all right of course >///<. I'm also a fan of fantasy as well, magic is always a winner in my books.

Yo I would be up for any time of dystopia/futuristic/or even fantasy type rp if you're interested! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back