• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term partners! Always open!

That Lass Over There

Constant Panic
Yo! I am, quite frankly, either bored, lost, or disappointed with most of the role plays I am/were a part of. I am looking for all of you fantasy role players out there to either do a one on one or small group role play with! I do have a few rules, but they honestly aren't that restrictive compared to other people I have seen. I have more than the norm, yes, but less restrictive. (And, secretly, I treat most of these as guidelines… Really, only 2, 4, and 7 are things I will almost never concede.)

1. PLOT. I LOVE THIS. MOST IMPORTANT THING EVER. I cannot express to you how much the story of a world, character or even an item means to me. I love this above all other story elements, so please try to work with me on this.
  2. Romance is fine, but there are three rules I have: keep it PG 13, I only do FxF(I got emotionally scarred, don't even ask), and it won't be a main component of the story. It will be more of a character and plot development thing.
  3. Unless it's a freaking awesome one-liner that I will revere for the rest of my life or your character isn't around other player characters, keep your posts at a minimum of three sentences. If you really feel like it though I won't dis you for having a post that would be a few pages long. Actually, if anything it would be awesome because detail is something else I like.
  4. If you are going to be that perfect hero that never has a problem and kicks butt, get your royal arse out of my sight and never return. Ever. Two things make a character: their actions and their flaws. I don't have a problem with the shiny problem-less hero types... If they are the god of perfection. And I don't foresee that happening, a perfect god mingling with mortals that are anything but perfect.
  5. Language... actually isn't an issue for me. As long as I can tell what you are saying we're good.
  6. Please, oh god please, NEVER play a neutrally or evilly aligned character unless you REALLY know what you are doing.
  7. I can and will do other types of role play, I would just like for there to be some fantasy element because it allows the imagination to run free.
  8. I'm both stubborn and flexible in plot happenings. I dislike change but am very open to your ideas.

---FANDOM SECTION---

There are only three rules for this, along with one preference:

1. KNOW THE FANDOM THAT YOU WANT TO DO WITH ME.
  2. We will not do OC inserts or ships. I'd prefer not to go there. (A few exceptions to OC inserts, but let's only go there if you REALLY want to, okay?)
  3. Posts must be around three sentences or more unless it is either a one liner I shall worship eternally or we are in a conversation trap which you have nothing to do in.
  4. (Here's that preference) No character sheets, and if you really want to we can have character sheets with name, appearance, and basic powers. That's it.

Okay, now that we have that done we continue to FANDOMS AND PLOTS!

• Plot #1: A New Rise
    This plot tells the story of a completely new generation, about 150 years after the fourth shinobi war. Technology has developed further (somewhere around the technology of the 1800's) and Shinobi have become less influential in the world due to this, shattering Naruto's plans for a peaceful world. The last Kage, dying as his hidden village was under siege, spoke of a prophecy. A prophecy that one day shinobi will reemerge as technology fails to save people from themselves, restoring the peace to the world that Naruto had once instilled.

[*]Plot #2: The Untold Story

• This will be an alternate universe plot where Naruto and friends were never born, taking place right after the third shinobi war. Our characters will start as genin in the hidden leaf village and develop the world with their choices in the stead of team seven.

• Plot #1: Blade Dance
    Like the second plot for Naruto this is an alternate universe where the characters from SAO don't exist, ours taking their place in the death game (and possibly the next two games as well if you want to, honestly I think all of the games would have been fun). Will they survive?

• Plot #1: Wheel of Fate
    We can discuss this if you are interested. But this is the one I want to do the most.

Please note that my knowledge of the fate universe only extends to what has been animated and what I can glean from wikis

• Hunter x Hunter
  • Log Horizon
  • Anything else you want to do I may have forgotten on this list? Just ask.

Plots I've previously done(samples)(not very good samples since they're all fantasy xD ):

• It is 2018, and today the news is never filled with terrorists or government uprisings. Why? Because there are none.
    On July 15th, 2015, the world made a staggering discovery-the evolution of man. Starting that day some people that have had dramatizing events happen in their lives developed supernatural powers based on a newly discovered energy called mana-earning them the title 'dark mages'. Their name was quickly misunderstood by the populace and now the world is returning to the days of the witch hunts, killing these people out of fear. What is supposed to be the first true time of peace for humans and the unveil of a new advancement, is truly just a prelude for the events to come...

• A post-apocalyptic Earth, 5 days after the mana rampage. Our characters woke up to the biggest, cruelest joke in their lives: the gods decided they should live, while most others should die or be changed from pain. The mana rampage, caused due to the unused mana of the Earth accumulating, have brought about many insane changes. First off, every survivor has a god as a sponsor(obviously, this is why you're still alive)! Second off, reality has become pretty much an MMO(now I'm questioning my sanity?)! Third! Items have randomly become enchanted! Some give you special skills impossible to learn like magic, and some may even grant you Unique skills! There are other things, like traps that insta-kill you, but let's not worry about those! Oh yeah, and I forgot, there are Skills! Doing something repetitively will get you a related skill, and that skill will represent your mastery and double your ability in that thing! Skills go from I-L (Roman numerals), or novice to god! There is a downside, and it's that you can only have two skills active at a time per level. (Unique skills don't count towards this limit, but your body can only hold one Unique skill. Anything more is beyond even gods.)
    There's a bunch more to explain, but the rest can be done on the go. Overall, it's kinda sandboxy, and will take a lot of time to build upon itself.

• This roleplay focuses on the fifty four 'cards', or 'witches' in Vermilion Highschool. There are four factions (Student council-Hearts; Alternate Media Society-Clubs; Medieval Studies-Spades; Art department-Diamonds) and each faction has thirteen members. These members are given abilities based on faction and rank, but there are the two highest 'Jokers' or 'Wildcards' not given a faction that have impressive abilities. One of us is a newer student that has become a joker and the other is a 'king card' of one of the factions.

• A reincarnation-like afterlife, where you get reborn as either a human or monster, and are born with special abilities according to your previous life. It closely resembles a classic MMORPG, and needless to say the two sides hate each other. Monsters are an unorganized group and almost all of them don't retain memories, as most were sinners in their previous life. Mostly just an idea, since I heavily abridged it.

• He has forsaken us, deciding to drown us in our own creations while giving us the impossible hope of redemption. On Tuesday, February 19th 2009 the world officially became His twisted game, making monsters out of our dead and sinners, murderers and things without humanity out of the survivors. To live, you simply need to play along with His twisted game, or get a friend to pay a thousand dollars each time you die...

• The Hinara - the Gods' usurpers - tried their best to bring peace to the inhabitants of Ethronias as war after war was fought, mortals in distress without the gods they had lived under with both fear and reverence guiding them through tough times. Finally, the Hinara were tire of their inability to stabilize the situation by themselves and left on a journey to find a way, only leaving behind their six child prodigies to watch over the world in their absence. It's been about 10,000 years since then, and with the human's Hinara missing, a civil war between dark elves and blood elves who were once kin, the reclusive silence of dwarves, and the disappearance of various half blood villages, unrest has reached it's pinnacle.

EDITS/ANNOUNCEMENTS:

• Apparently, it's a thing that people are attracted if you put out some of your plots you've made. So BOOM.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Wild Flame]*Raises hand*
Oh Me!! ^^

[/QUOTE]
Would you like to do it over PM or as an actual thread? In my experience it doesn't matter.

I'd be interested in a small group RP Tenshi! Or has the ship sailed and left me at harbor?

Oh no, I'm fine in that regard, I don't have any friends to invite. xD

Character name? Or thread name? If the later, then I'd need to know what we're going to be RPing.

Lol that's fine. I like all your rules on your post, so I'd be interested in rping with you. Send me a message or something when you wake up?

Honestly, it doesn't matter to me. Randomly picking I'd go with thread because I don't want to lose it in my inbox, but whatever works for you.

I tend to try and think of a plot idea first. That way the name and the rp actually fit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back