• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for long-term partners! Always open!

*Quietly raises hand*

Hello Tenshi,

If the offer is still open (and I am assuming it is by the bumpity bump) I would be interested in creating some sort of fantasy plot with you. :)

Thanks so much,

FaithWynters

Hey!

Quite new to this site, so if you wanna talk on PM you need to send me one first x__x

Anyways, I've got a few fantasy settings up my sleeve in which we could develop a plot. Totally up to you, tho!

I'm willing to roleplay with you if you'd like. I love fantasy plots and my favorite thing is characterization. It's soooo fun and interesting.

Can do absolutely anything, please PM me for any ideas... this of course being if you need a partner? This post was made quite some time ago.

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Of course I'm still accepting!

[/QUOTE]
Yay. :D

I could do fairy tail, sao, maybe code geass, and I really should watch those other ones

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]Yay. :D
I could do fairy tail, sao, maybe code geass, and I really should watch those other ones

[/QUOTE]
So you want to do a fandom? I lost most of my characters for those (stupid hard drive failure), but I think I have enough remaining to mostly do a full SAO roleplay without entirely redrawing everything and taking two months doing so -.-

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]Of course I'm still accepting!

[/QUOTE]
I haven't really done any 1 on 1 before, :o

I hope you don't mind that I don't know what I'm doing in this part of rpn

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]I haven't really done any 1 on 1 before, :o
I hope you don't mind that I don't know what I'm doing in this part of rpn

[/QUOTE]
No, I don't mind. Everybody starts out like that. Unless they have cheats. I want cheats.

show me the money

Nah, still doesn't work.

[QUOTE="That Guy Over There]So you want to do a fandom? I lost most of my characters for those (stupid hard drive failure), but I think I have enough remaining to mostly do a full SAO roleplay without entirely redrawing everything and taking two months doing so -.-

[/QUOTE]
OK so I saw that part about no character sheets so how would that work? And are you doing only those fandoms or doing completely made up ones as well?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]OK so I saw that part about no character sheets so how would that work? And are you doing only those fandoms or doing completely made up ones as well?

[/QUOTE]
I do completely made up ones, but I had too many and my preferences always change so I didn't put them up. I also find that in original 1x1rp, the majority walks off within 5 posts if it isn't something of their own creation/tailored specifically to their preferences.

[QUOTE="Yaoke Saint]OK so I saw that part about no character sheets so how would that work? And are you doing only those fandoms or doing completely made up ones as well?

[/QUOTE]
As for character sheets, in cases where it's inescapable like the SAO fandom, I have bare-bones character sheets where it only has an optional picture/appearance description and a description of abilities. the only things that really frustrate me with CS's are personality and history sections. They ruin character development.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back